Saturday Night

How you and your favourite Wilbury spend a nice Saturday evening, featuring the Bay City Rollers.

Otis: Otis surprises you with a trip to your favourite restaurant. You both enjoy some great food, and have a fun time talking and bonding together... until a disquieted Otis sees the bill, since he promised to pay. Despite this, it was a great night out. You two go out of the surprisingly expensive eatery, arm in arm, feeling very much in love.

Charlie T. Jr.: You two take a romantic walk in the moonlight through the countryside near your house... holding hands the whole way and stopping only in a quiet grassy field for some affection before strolling back home.

Lefty: You and your boyfriend, Lefty, stay at your ranch rather than go out. You pass the night on the porch swing, him holding you close, talking softly, listening to the nature all around, and looking at the night sky before heading inside.

Lucky: Lucky goes out to a lake with his boat and you tag along. He tries to fish, but doesn't catch anything. After this, he seems a little disheartened. You console him with a hug, kisses, and some reassuring words, which seems to work. You two spend the evening out on the water, no longer trying to catch fish but rather just to enjoy one another's company. After a while, you both row back home and enjoy a pleasant rest of the night.

Nelson: Nelson drives you around town in his new car, enjoying the scenery and having a blast. When you two go home, to top the evening off, he performs for you some of the songs he's working on. You can tell how passionate he is about his songs, and he's very happy when you offer some lyrics. The rest of the night is spent with you helping Nelson finish up with his music.

BONUS: As requested by the amazing and very talented RongoBongo, here is another song to accompany a wonderful Saturday night with your Wilbury lad of choice.