Graduation

A FEW MONTHS LATER
MAYAS POINT OF VIEW
I'm in my cap and grown looking in the mirror and I put some lipstick on. I turn around and I see Riley and she says to me "you know Lucas won't like that." "So? I'm not doing anything to please him I'm doing it to please myself." "Can you believe we're graduating? We are all grown up." Riley says to me. I hug her because I realize that we are not going to the same college. "I'll call you every chance I'll get Riles. But promise me one thing. You'll only call me Peaches. And don't start going around and giving other people pet names because when I come back on the holidays I should be the only person you are excited to see and maybe Lucas but mostly me." She hugs me tighter. How am I suppose to let go of my best friend.

LUCAS POINT OF VIEW
I look at Maya and I see her almost cry. She looks up at me and says "Lucas I'm going to miss them." I hug her tightly and I kiss her head. "Well always visit them."

RILEYS POINT OF VIEW
After graduation we took pictures and sat there for a moment. "Is this the end of the core four?" I see Maya's eyes water. Lucas makes us do a group hug and says "never. We're the core four nothing can beat that." I wipe Mayas tears away and I say "you're my best friend and nothing will ever change that." Farkle says "let's not let us waist time on the little things and let's make this summer the best." Yeah the best summer ever I think to myself in my head. Maya look at Lucas then back at us and says "let's go to Lucas's pool." We all run into his car and that was the start of the best summer ever.

THIS IS THE END OF THIS BOOK. BUT WAIT THERE IS ANOTHER ONE CALLED THE BEST SUMMER EVER. I HAVEN'T STARTED YET BUT IT WILL COME OUT SOON.