Words Hurt Too...

They always call her mean names, and tease her for no reason at all.

Her family is broke and they live on the streets, but no one but her teachers know.

Her mom passed away when she was 12.

She always hid the pain, and she hid it well... Too well. She often laughed too, when other people teased her.

*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\

"Hey, Kiki." Lena says.

"What do you want?" Kiki asks coldly.

"Awwww, does little Kiki wanna run to her mama..." Lena sneers. "Oh... wait." Lena laughs, and so do the girls behind her.

Kiki laughs nervously with them, thinking that if she doesn't let them know that it gets to her, then they will go away... but they never do. Still, she smiled kindly at Lena and the other girls.

"Too bad, and... ew, what is that smell?" Lena says. "Oh, wait... it's just Kiki."

'Do they know?' Kiki asks herself.

"When was the last time she took a bath?" one of the 3 girls in Lena's group asks the others.

Kiki hasn't taken a shower in more than 1 week, and the time she took a shower, or bath, it was in the stream behind the sewer. But, Kiki didn't mind.

"You know what... maybe it's to distract people from her ugly face." Lena smiles.

Kiki frowns, that wasn't very kind.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Kiki gets home, which is a shack a side of the highway,but  before she stepped inside, she took a deep breath, and puts on  a fake smile.

Kiki is now 17 nearly an adult, but she still misses her mom very much...

...and Lena is just running salt in the wound.

Kiki runs out back, where there are some woods, after greeting her mom. She runs into the wood, where no one ever finds her...

And she cries...

and cries...

Until, Kiki decides that she doesn't want this... any of it...

She runs, taking nothing, she runs and runs... until a car picks her up... and drops her off at the orphanage...

After that, Kiki's life was even worse than before.

A/N: So, I broke the power button on my iPod... so yeah... How are you guys? Good? that's good! how am I? I'm splendid... just splendid! I have been put in the best mood EVA!!! hehe. ummmm, I want y'all all to go follow 'RadioactiveYorkie'
thanks y'all!!!!
~Bailey! <3