Affirmative Consent

Just wanted to mention that I didn't steal this, I'm just uploading it on this as well. I wrote this all by myself *puffs out chest because I'm a big kid who can write stories all by myself*

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiinngg!!!

Tweek felt himself begin to twitch as the bell rang for class while he remained cross-legged under the gym bleachers with his boyfriend. He began to run through different scenarios where this simple decision of theirs to play hooky would lead to his death. Maybe there was be an announcement in class warning them that the gym was due to be demolished that he missed?! Or maybe his parents would find out that he was skipping class and then they'd sell him off to a drug lord in Africa to be a child soldier, leading to all manner of diseases and his eventu- Craig cut right through his thoughts with a kiss planted on his lips. Tweek heard himself squeak, earning a chuckle from the dark-haired boy and a crimson blush from himself. They both leaned forward in an attempt to deepen their kiss, however only managed to headbutt in their excitement. Both boys grimaced and clutched their heads in pain, but while Craig tipped his head back as he massaged away his pain, Tweek slowly rocked forwards as he moaned, stopping abruptly when the backs of his hands met the fabric of Craig's pants. He twitched in surprise and accidentally swiped across the pen in Craig's pocket.

"Wait," he thought, "these pants of his don't have pockets."

As he slowly realised what that meant he also noticed the dying groan coming Craig.

"OH GOD!" he screamed internally, "I DIDN'T ASK FIRST!"

"I'll be sent to jail where I'll have a huge roommate called Stomper and every night he'll..!" His panicking was once again cut short by the equally awkward feeling boy sitting in front of him.

"C-could you do that again?" The usually stoic boy stammered out.

Tweek stared at him as though he was from another planet. He watched as a rosy tinge spread across the cheeks of his tougher counterpart.

"Please?" Craig asked in a slightly needy voice.

Tweek felt his own pants begin to tighten as the tone behind his friend's plea registered. He bunched his hands up on his knees as he took a deep breath and did what needed to be done.

"Craig, can I touch your penis?" Tweek inquired, deadly serious.

Craig looked at his partner with his slightly hazy vision, and remembered the same lesson on consent that Tweek was drawing from.

"Yes, I'm comfortable with that." He mumbled out quickly, wanting to hurry and return to what he had felt earlier.

So Tweek, without breaking eye contact, reached across and gripped Craig firmly, all the while inching forwards with the goal of capturing the lips of the panting boy before them. He leaned in and pressed his kisser against the other boy's, barely noticing as his skin began to heat up even more. He realised three seconds in that he didn't know what you were supposed to do after first contact. He tried pressing a little firmer against Craig, and was rewarded with a grunt of approval, startling him nevertheless and causing him to jump, moving the hand that clutched Craig's rod. This elicited a surprised yelp from the boy, surprising Tweek who then caused another one.

"He needs to loosen up," Craig thought to himself.

He decided to help the blonde boy go about this by reaching around and grabbing his bum. This action caused Tweek to initiate his standard reaction to things. He twitched. As Craig composed himself the best he could, he set about giving Tweek's cute rear the attention it deserved.

As Craig started to knead his behind, Tweek shifted his focus to the matter at hand. Or rather the cock in his hand. He leaned backwards slightly and broke their lengthy, though unstimulating due to their inexperience, kiss. He bent down low, affording Craig a direct line of sight with his ass, and tugged at his friend's waistband. The black haired boy felt excitement as he helped the blonde tug his pants to his ankles, but also nervousness more common to his partner.

"What if it looks weird and I'm only going to find out about it now because I have neither seen nor shown anyone's weiner up close? God damn, why can't I stay calm like usual?!" Craig borrowed his boyfriend's habits of internally screaming and doom-fearing.

It was too late to back out as Tweek pulled at his underwear, causing his dick to flip out and thud into its seeker's surprised chin. Tweek looked down at the offending device for what seemed like hours for Craig, who ended up resorting to covering his face to hide his embarrassment, ending his ministrations on the other boy's cheeks for the time being. His shame ended abruptly as felt spit-covered hands wrap around his rigid penis. He planted his hands by his sides to steady himself as Tweek worked Craig's cock like he owned the damned thing.

"Maybe I'll give it to him some time." Craig planned as he gasped from his boyfriend's skills.

"Ngh... Aah... Oh Jesus..." Craig bathed in the sensations he was feeling for the first time.

"You're starting to sound like me!" Tweek giggled.

"And I bet that makes you soooo happ-Gah!" Craig's moan cut through the calm tone he was aiming for.

Tweek had leaned down and licked his tip.

"You were saying?" Tweek asked sweetly.

"Ahem," Craig coughed, feeling more flustered than ever, "I was-Oh god... let me finish!"

"That's the plan!" Tweek promised mischievously.

"What?!"

It was then that Tweek started to use his mouth in earnest, circling his tongue around the tip while squeezing the base with his digits.

"Havetothinkofsomethingelse havetothinkofsomethingelse havetothinkofsomethingelse!" Craig thought desperately, "Red Racer! Man I sure do love me some Red Racer! It's just so cool an-GAH SHIT!"