Craig's Turn

"Ok dude, I'll do you now." Tweek offered, still out of breath.

"Wait a second Tweek," Craig said, giving the buns in his hands a squeeze, "I wanna try something else."

"No."

Craig blinked.

"Huh?"

"No you may not! I don't want AIDS and how is it an even trade that you get to stick it in?!" Tweek asked furiously, which Craig found odd considering he just came.

"Calm down Tweek, that's not what I was asking." Craig promised.

"Oh." Tweek said quietly, his anger immediately deflating, "What did you want to try then?"

"Well, you know how in social studies we were talking about the democratic situation in ancient Athens?"

"Um, well," the blonde started, looking sheepish, "Mr Garrison always goes off topic, and the gnomes can't steal my underpants when I'm at school, so I sleep during that period."

A few seconds passed.

"Oh, Tweek," Craig sighed, faking a disappointed tone.

As the boy started apologising profusely, completely missing the fact that the other boy wasn't serious, Craig brought his hands up from the Tweek's cheeks and rests them gently on his cheeks.

"It's ok Tweek, I won't tell your parents, just let me explain my idea." Craig proposed softly.

"Sure thing-Ngh... honey." Tweek said smoothly.

He never usually called Craig that, but whenever he did it was because he had just been reminded why Craig was the one that he... loved? Tweek wasn't sure. He definitely had something for him, but he thought himself too young to be in love.

"So, this was during one of Mr Garrison's tangents." Craig explained, bringing him back to reality, "He got onto the topic that nice looking boys went out with men before they moved onto girls, like with Ganymede and Zeus."

"Just gonna butt in here and say that I'm not going out with any adults." Tweek interrupted.

"Thanks for your input babe," Craig said patiently, "but that's not my idea. I'm thinking of one of the things that they did instead of sticking it in."

"You know that I have no idea what you're talking about right?" Tweek reminded him, "And this still sounds creepy."

"It'll be fine, I'll show you, just lie down on your side, ok?" Craig instructed.

As Tweek did so, the dark haired boy tugged his underwear further down, from his knees to his ankles. He noticed that his boyfriend's legs were just big enough, a breathed a small sigh of relief.

"Alright, so lift your top leg up a bit."

He waited for Tweek to do so, and then lay down behind him to poke his penis through the gap made between his thighs.

"What?! Craig?!" Tweek demanded.

"It's called intercrural sex ok? And it's a real thing. I'm not weird. The Greeks did it so that proves it." Craig argued.

"Who are you trying to convince? Anyway it feels weird and I don't really like it." Tweek griped.

"Aw, sorry Tweek, I was under the impression that you were the tough one. My mistake." Craig said apologetically.

"Dammit."

With that discussion over, Craig closed his boyfriend's legs and started moving his hips back and forth, wrapping his arms around Tweek's torso as he did so. After minute of this, with silence punctuated by Craig's soft groans, Tweek finally spoke up again.