Tweek's turn

"GAH SHIT!" Craig cried, his voice starting to sound less masculine.

Tweek bolted upright his eyes wild with shock.

"Craig!" He whispered fiercely, "Shut up or I'll stop!"

"Wait wha- Tweek, no, I'm sorry, pleeeeaaaase?" Craig begged, aware of how pathetic he sounded.

"I don't wanna get caught man," Tweek informed, "so either keep your voice down or I'll make you regret it!"

"I'm sorry Tweek, please don't stop, it's just so hard because you're so good at it," Craig grovelled, "and I just can't stop my voice from slipping out!"

"Well we'll have to think of a way to fix that before I start again." Tweek commanded.

Craig opened his mouth to argue, then closed it as he felt his dick twitch. He screwed his eyes shut as he simultaneously tried to think of an idea and remain aroused.

"It has to involve my mouth," Craig thought out to himself, "and it has to be something that he'd like so I won't have to convince him, and it has t- oh my god this is what it's come to."

Mustering his courage, Craig cleared his throat to gain Tweek's attention before asking the question the question the was giving him unimaginable butterflies in his stomach.

"Tweek," he said slowly, "can I touch your penis?"

His boyfriend stared at him.

"Wha...?"

Craig's ears turned bright red as he began further elaborating on his idea.

"W-well," he stammered, "you see, it's like, uh, I want you to plug my mouth up?"

Tweek's jaw dropped.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" They both screamed internally.

"WHYYYYYYYY????!!!!" Craig cringed.

"WHAAAAAAAT????!!!!" Tweek spazzed.

They spent half a minute freaking out independently, after which time they had both calmed down, and Craig's erection had started to droop.

As Craig started to lose his red complexion and Tweek stopped hyperventilating, they looked up at each other, stopping abruptly when their eyes met. Their breathing slowed and they finished calming down. Tweek leaned in, closing his eyes and pursing his lips and Craig, having gotten over himself, pressed his against the beautiful boy in front of him. They started slowly just gently pressing together, then started going harder, their kiss becoming wetter as their tongues became involved. Craig put his arms around Tweek's shoulders, that awkward sense of not knowing what to do returning to him. He gave a choked gasp of surprise as he felt hands slide up under his shirt and dance across his skin.

"Tweek, that doesn't really do anything for me." he complained, breaking off the kiss and he squirmed uncomfortably.

Tweek rolled his eyes at him like he was being a dickhead.

"It's my turn," he declared, "and it's doing something for me!"

"But you've had been having fun as well right?" Craig asked, worried about being inadequate.

"I've been kissed and had my bum groped," he reminded, "I'll admit that it's been fun but it hasn't been as much fun as you've been having."

"Understandable, but this kinda makes feel like a girl." Craig complained.

Tweek, sick of Craig's complaining, shuffled forward and placed his knee in between legs of his boyfriend, reminding the increasingly whiny boy that his cock was still on display. Craig's eyes widened as caught sight of it, partially rom the surprise of seeing it, but mostly because Tweek had been watching him and had chosen that moment to give his nipples a hard squeeze. Pain and a little bit of something else flared in his chest, which was was more sensitive than he had thought.