Chapter 4: Double Date?

Jimin's POV:

I got woken up early in the morning, by an annoying sound combined with vibration. I groaned as I looked to my side, where my phone was laying on my nightstand, the screen of my phone was lightened up. I stretched my arm out towards my phone, grabbing it to see why it was lighting up, only to see a caller ID on the phone screen.

"Freaking Kookie... " I said before picking up the phone. The boy on the other line sounded cheerful, even tho it was early in the morning. "Good morning Hyung, do you remember what day it is?~ " He said with a happy tone. I was rubbing my eyes while I was sitting up on my bed. "What day is it today? Other than it being Sunday... " I groaned through the phone, making the younger one chuckle.

"You were going to treat me today, Hyung~ " The happiness in his voice softened my heart, I couldn't stay mad at my dongsaeng, especially since I forgot that we were supposed to go out together today. "Right... But why did you call me so early?" While saying that my vision turned towards the alarm clock, seeing that it was 9 AM. 

"I thought you might have forgotten it, but you didn't, apparently." He said happily again. "But now that we are talking, are you picking me up or should I come to you?" He added. I told the younger one that I would pick him up at 12 PM and ended the call, placing my phone on the nightstand.

I stood up and stretched myself out, scratching myself at my neck, blinking a few times to get the sleep out of my eyes. While yawning I was walking towards my closet and grabbed a white t-shirt and black ripped jeans and a new pair of boxers as I walked to the bathroom, taking a long shower.

------

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N~ Y/N~ " Were the first things I heard, as I felt someone shaking my body indicating me to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes, after blinking a few times I was able to see a bit more clearly. I turned my face sideways, to see TaeTae standing next to my bed, carefully shaking my arm.

"Why are you awake?" You said as you sat up and rubbed your eyes, now having a more clear picture of the male. "And why are you dressed up?" You added as the man sat down on your bed. "I thought of going out~ It's already 11.30 AM and you're still sleeping." He chuckled, as he stood up again walking towards your closet, opening it, your wardrobe was visible to the both of you now.

"What would look good... " He muttered to himself, he looked a few times at me and regularly at his own outfit. He was wearing black jeans and a black sweater, a snapback clipped onto his jeans. I stood up and walked towards him, as he was still choosing something.

"Why are you choosing something for me again?" You said as you leaned against the male who was focusing on trying to get an outfit for you. He glanced at you and chuckled as he turned his head back to face the wardrobe. "If people think that we are dating, I want you to look decent at least. " Hitting him playfully causing the man to laugh, eventually he decided on what you should wear.

He gave you a white sweater and blue tight jeans, as well as the black bandana he was wearing yesterday. He sent you to take a shower and prepare yourself while he would make breakfast for the two of you. Sometimes you wonder whether you are the one who got invited into your own house while Taehyung is better at caring for himself and you.

After you finished showering, you were about to enter the kitchen as you heard Taehyung talking, you peeked inside the kitchen seeing him talking on his phone. I hid behind the wall, listening carefully to the conversation.

"Funny that he invited me, but I am about to go out with Y/N." He answered with his deep voice, knowing Taehyung he would decline everything when he had planned something with me.