Chapter 6: Gom Jr.

Jimin's POV:

I was worried about Y/N, it really must have been a real shock to her. Normally she would have been able to stand up for herself without my help, but it seemed different today. She didn't seem like the powerful woman I got to know, who I got to know as my rival. She seemed so vulnerable... And I didn't like that, so I decided to cheer her up.

Walking down the street, in one hand a shopping bag while in the other one was Y/N's hand, heading towards the shop Y/N wanted to go to. Every now and then I looked at Y/N, as I saw her eyes were still shaking from what had happened.

"Hey... Don't worry about them anymore. They won't come back to you, I promise." I said with a small smile, feeling that her grip on my hand tightened. She was still scared, so I pulled her a bit more to my side so that she could feel a bit safer around me. 

I walked into the store and looked at Y/N's face as it brightened up a little bit, I let her hand go as she looked at her surroundings. She walked over to some teddy bears that were on her left side, I walked after her and saw a teddy bear hand puppet. 

While Y/N was distracted, I turned my back to her and put the hand puppet on my hand and kept it behind my back as soon as I had turned around. I walked to Y/N's other side and saw how she was smiling towards all huge teddy bears. I placed my arm around her shoulder and started to talk from out of the puppet.

"Something seems off... My favorite girl looks sad... Do you want to tell Mr. Gom what's wrong?~ " I said, making the puppet move on my words, with an even higher pitched voice than my usual one. Y/N turned towards the bear and chuckled telling me to stop. "But Mr. Gom will be sad when my Y/N is sad as well... Please empty your heart to me~" I replied, snuggling the plushie into the crock of her neck.

She rolled her eyes playfully as she turned her whole body to the puppet. "There were some mean guys who tried to force themselves on me... Normally TaeTae would be around so I felt even more scared..." She sighed crossing her arms as she looked away. "But luckily I had another friend who came to save me, who is also here with me now. Mr. Gom, this is Jimin. " She sidestepped as she looked at me, with a smile. "Jimin, this is Mr. Gom." She turned back and looked at the bear.

"We are here to buy a new plushie for in my room, a big one I can hug when I am sleeping. Would you like to help us?" She tilted her head, cutely, acting like a little child who finally got to buy the toy she wanted.

"Well, there are a lot of teddy bears who would love to be yours. As everyone in this store loves you." I said, with the same more high pitched voice than my usual one. "Mr. Kumamon over there might want to be with you. Or wait, maybe my grandchild, he is a really big boy. He is called Gom jr." Y/N eyes shifted over to the big teddy bear who looked similar to the one on my hand.

She walked over to the bear and hugged it, a big smile appeared on her face. "Gom Jr. it will be." She lifted him and hugged him tightly as she walked back to me, smiling sweetly as she thanked me again. "Thank you, Jimin, for saving me and cheering me up." She gave me a side hug, the only option because she had a 1-meter tall teddy bear in her other hand.

"I am not done yet~," I said teasingly, stealing the bear out of her hands as I walked to the counter. She whined as she walked after me. "Jimin, I can pay for myself!" She pouted as she looked at me. "And if I didn't let you walk out of the store, that accident wouldn't have happened at all." I replied as it was my turn to pay. I put the bear on the counter and let the cashier do her work. I looked over at my side, seeing Y/N pouting looking how the cashier hid the big bear in the big shopping bag, making me pay afterward.

"Jimin... You really don't have to pay it for me..." She said, looking at me with puppy eyes, trying to convince me to let her pay. "That won't work for me~ See this as a sorry for the accident." I chuckled and gave the cashier my credit card. "But... It was not your fault..." She looked away. "That still doesn't change the fact that you were scared." I sighed looking at her, pulling her into a hug.

"I am buying it to cheer you up. Don't worry about it, I said that I would cheer you up so I am buying it." I said, rubbing her back softly before pulling away. I turned back to face the cashier who had a bright smile on her face. I could hear her mutter to herself "What a sweet boyfriend..." Is the only thing I could put into words, which caused me to blush slightly.

Y/N's eyes were focused on the cashier as if she was planning to do something once she was done. Before she could do something I stretched out my arm ready to receive my card, and then in a split second, the card that was in the woman her hands were now in Y/N's. I was about to take it back as I saw that there was a long line behind me so I grabbed the back and Y/N's wrist as I walked out of the store.

"Give me my card back!" I said once I released her hand, as we were out of the store. "Not before I got your card number so I can give you your money back!" She stuck her tongue out and walked ahead with my card in her hands. I slowly brought the palm of my hand towards my face because of her childish actions. "Y/N! Give me my card back, or else Gom Jr. is mine!" Lifting my hand, revealing a big and a small shopping bag. Y/N turned around, glaring at my hand, if I didn't know any better she might shoot laser beams from out of her eyes to laser my hand off my body.

She walked closer, every step she took I shook the bags a little until she was close enough for me to catch her. I quickly wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her towards yet she had enough time to wring her arm out of my grip so that the card was far enough out of my reach. "Jimin! Just let me pay for my own stuff!" She whined, trying her best to keep her arm straight even when I was pulling it down. 

"I am cheering you up, Gom Jr. is my present from me to you! Why is it so hard to accept a present coming from me?!" I said while I had raised my voice a little, the female that was in between my arms turned her face towards me. She looked at me with a surprised face, but only a couple seconds later she looked at the ground, giving back my card. "I'm sorry..." She said as she looked at me again, pouting.

"Sorry if I scared you by raising my voice." I replied softly, taking the card and hiding it far out of her reach. I gave her the big shopping bag, which she accepted happily. She looked into my eyes and smiled softly. "But, can you tell me why you didn't accept my present at first?" She bit her lips softly after I asked my question and looked around me before she made eye contact again.

"Also something I do with TaeTae..." She shyly rubbed the back of her neck, her embarrassed stance made her look cute. I gave her one of my brightest smiles before I pointed into the direction of where we came from. "Shall we go to the other boys?" I suggested as she nodded her head, as we walked alongside each other.

Taehyung's POV:

Jungkookie and I just finished gaming when Y/N and Jimin had entered the arcade. They were looking around, probably because they hadn't noticed us yet. "Hyung! Noona! Over here!" The younger one screamed as he waved his hand in the air to get their attention.

When Y/N's eyes had locked my she rushed towards me and hugged me tightly, I could feel how she was shaking a little bit, Jimin looked at how she was hugging me tightly, he walked closer towards us and reached out for her shoulder but I slapped it away.

"What did you do to her?" I growled at the man who was older than me in months, but shorter than me in length. "She never does this. What did you do to her?!" I growled even louder this time. He looked at me in shock, just when he was about to talk back, Y/N started talking.

"Taehyungie, if it weren't for Jimin... I have no idea what would have happened to me. Apologize to the guy who took over your role when you were not there for me." Y/N said, she looked into my eyes deeply, a deep stare that pierced through my own. Her words had hit me good as I looked back up at Jimin who was now expressionless, with his hand behind his back.

What in the world had happened that she looks at me like this? What did role did Jimin take over from me? What the hell happened to my Y/N?!