Chapter 1

Clarity P.O.V
"Clarity! Hurry your ass up! You are gonna be late!" My mother yelled. I got up and threw on my black skinny jeans, my imagine dragons t-shirt, my black leather jacket, and sky blue converse which were very hard to find because everything is still in boxes. To complete my look I put on some eyeliner, some mascara and some lip gloss. I went down stairs to the kitchen and grabbed a gronola bar and my backpack and headed strait for the door. "Bye mom!" I shouted to her "Bye Clare have a good day at school!" she shouted back. I walked outside and headed strait to my new school, Casper High.
When I got there I was hesitant to open then the door but I forced myself to do it. As soon as I opened the door the sounds of people talking to each other and walking around filled my ears. I headed to the principles office to get my locker number and combination and to receive my schedule. I was stopped by a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Hey I'm Dash what's your name beautiful?" he asked checking me out. I did not responded and kept on walking because he looked like those jocks that I absolutely hate. "Hey I asked you a question babe."he said while grabbing my arm. I pulled away and turned to him. "Well dash, my name is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" I shouted. I turned away and started walking to the principles office once agin leaving an astonished Dash standing there.
'Wow this is going to be a long day' I thought to myself
----------------------------------
Yaaaaaayyyyyyyy I finished the first chapter and by the end of the weekend like I promised. So hope you enjoyed it comment and vote please and the next chapter will be put up this week so until then be happy!
~percabeth_robin12