Chapter 2

Clarity's P.O.V
I ran to the principles office and get my schedule and locker my number. My schedule for the rest the school year is:
1st period - E.L.A
2nd period - math
3rd period- lunch
4th period- Art
5th period - P.E
I hurry to my first class and walk into the classroom.
Danny's P.O.V
Tucker and I were sitting in mr. lancers class room waiting for class to begin when a girl with black hair that goes to here waist with blue tips goes up to mr. lancer and tells him some thing "Ahhh you must be the new student welcome my name Mr. lancer. What is your name?" he asked the new girl "Clarity. Clarity Gem" she replied "Well you can sit in the back in between Dash and Danny." she started walking towards us and took a seat. When she sat down I was able to see her eyes. They were beautiful sea green eyes that you could lost in for... wait I don't even know her how can I ... "Um do I have something on my face or what?" she asked and only than I realized I was staring at her "Oh...um..." She giggled "It's okay my names Clarity Gems as you just heard." she stuck her had hand out Shake it "Danny Fenton" I shook her hand "And I am Tucker Foley Nice to meet you" tucker said from behind me. "Well tucker it's nice to meet you too." she smiled. the rest of class we all talked about different things and by the time we knew it class was over.
----------------------------------
Sorry I haven't been posting been very busy so hope you liked this chapter and today is Percy Jackson's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAWEED BRAIN!!!!
make sure to comment vote and stay happy!
~percabeth_robin12