Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~Hailey's Pov~~~~~~~

We picked out spam, sardines, anchovies, pickels, peanut butter, horse radish, duck sauce, Mac and cheese, string cheese, and raw meat. Some of them aren't bad but they are in a smoothie.

"Lest go get the good things!" I squealed. We got Nutella, marshmallow cream, strawberries, whip cream, chocolate syrup, bananas, blueberries, apricots, gummy worms, and graham crackers. The bases were Milk and lemonade. Right after we checked out, me and Cam walked out and froze.

~~~~~~~~CAMS POV~~~~~~~~

Ooh I am so excited for the smoothie challenge. After checking out we stepped outside and both froze. How could this happen? "How did they find us?" Hails whispered.

I shrugged and all the fans started sprinting after us. "One word RUN!" I yelled. I am so happy that the hotel wasn't that far. Thank god we are both fast. Actually she is really fast dang.

We ran in the doors and sprinted to the elevators. The door shut and we both panted. She started laughing and I joined in. "That was quite the exercise including all our groceries," Hailey said and I nodded.

We walked in her room and set down the groceries. "Dang why are your faces red and why are you breathing so hard?" Taylor asked. "The- f- fans - found-u-us," I barely let out. "So let's get started!" Rylee squealed.

I set up the camera while Taylor put up the lights. We all sat down and I started, "What's up guys? I am Cameron and I am here with Nash and Taylor. There is also some new friends here, Rylee, Mia, and Hailey. So we are going to to the Smoothie Challenge-" I got cut off with everyone going Wooooh!

"As I was saying we are going to do the Smoothie Challenge," I continued. "So basically we have a bowl filled with papers corresponding to the ingredients we have and we have to pick out a piece of paper and which ever ingredient we got we have to add it to our smoothie," Nash explained.

"We have 2 blenders for the two teams which is girls vs boys. And have 10 good ingredients and 10 bad ingredients and 2 bases," Taylor added. "Should we get started?" I asked. "YEEEEAAAAAAHH!" They screamed.

~~~~~~HAILEYS POV~~~~~~~~

We finished the video and all decided to go to bed because we have one more day of MagCon in Cali. The boys went back to their rooms and we got ready for bed.

~~~~~~~~~
m o n d a y

"WAAAAAKKKKKEEEE UPPPPPPP!!!" I heard people screaming. I felt a pillow being launched at me. "OKAY OKAY DONT KILL ME!" I yelled back. I opened my eyes and Rylee and Mia were on my bed.

I got up and got ready. I brushed my teeth and picked out my Cameron Dallas shirt and some white jean shorts. I put on my makeup and put my hair in a ponytail. I wore my black converse and grabbed my purse.

Since we had an extra day in Cali there was an extra surprise MagCon. Rylee and Mia were already ready so we went to Nash and Cams room. Cam gave me a key so we all walked in.

"Hey Cam-" I quickly stopped as I saw Cameron making out with a blonde chick. Cam broke away from the kiss and looked at me. "Look Hailey it's not what it looks like-" he started but I interrupted," It's fine, I'll let you two continue" I said quietly.

"Look I can explain!" He replied. "It doesn't matter cause we are just friends remember?" I tried to hold the tears in and Nash walked in. I quickly walked past him while tears were running down my face.

I can't believe it! Every fricken guy I dated has cheated on me. I thought Cam was different.. It doesn't even count as cheating though cause we weren't even dating, but it still hurts.