Chapter 9

~~~~~~~HAILEYS POV~~~~~~~

As we piled into the limo, everyone knew about me and Cameron. Rylee and Mia were hard to tell at first but eventually put trust into him.

Taylor was not happy about it though. I could feel his eyes burning into my soul and it felt so uncomfortable.

We arrived at the event and so many fans were already there.

We got out and the fans screamed. We got on the stage for soundcheck. Oh great I forgot I had to sing. "Hey Shawn? Do you want to do a duet on 'Say Something'?" I asked Shawn and he nodded.

It was time to let the fans in and we got off the stage. Bart was introducing us and when he called me and Cam. He ran up with me on his back and everyone cheered.

Taylor and Dillon sang BuckWild then it was time for me and Shawn's duet so we got up and started singing. All the guys were slow dancing together and I couldn't help but laugh.

After the meet and greet was over everyone left. We were packing up everything before leaving to the hotel. While we were taking everything down I walked up to Taylor. He quickly turned and I said, "Please Taylor don't walk away from me."

He stopped in front of me with sadness in his eyes.  "Can we go outside?" He nodded and followed me out to the front.

"Taylor I know you are mad at me but you need to hear me out. I realized I was in a state of shock when cameron was kissing the other girl. And yes I know it's going to seem like he'll cheat on me but he promised that he wouldn't and I need to trust him. Please don't be mad, we're just now starting to become really good friends and I don't want to lose an amazing guy like you."

He was hesitant at first and then gave in. "Ughh fine, but I swear if he hurts you then his balls will be shot off and stapled to the roof."

We laughed and I hugged him tight. "Thanks bestie." I smiled.

We waited until everyone got out and then we all got in the limo. I sat in between Rylee and Mia. I am so glad me and Taylor fixed our friendship otherwise it would be so awkward between us. I was so tired so I decided to sleep the rest of the way to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~

t u e s d a y

I woke up in the room and Mia was up. "How did I get here?" "Oh Cameron carried you up," she replied. I smiled and my phone buzzed. It was Bart saying that we had a meeting today and we were leaving the hotel today.

I got dressed in a cute outfit and put some mascara on, then did my hair. I told Mia that I was going to a meeting and would be right back.

>>>>> a f t e r m e e t i n g >>>>

The meeting was about having the rest of the month off and then we would have a MagCon held in Orlando, Florida. So that means this week I get to do whatever I want then for the rest of the month I have to go to school.

Everyone was walking out of the room the meeting was held in and I was the first one out. I stood outside of the door and waited for Cameron. As I was waiting I texted rylee and mia about my schedule. He was the last one that walked out of the room.

"Hey Cam," I said. "Hey Hailey."

We were inches apart until I put my arms around his neck and crushed my lips into his. I felt him smile in the kiss. It was so amazing. We both pulled away and he said, "Do you know how long I have wanted to do that ever since I met you?" I giggled and smiled.

"You're so cute," I kissed him again

"Ready for our date?" He raised his eyebrows .

"Yessir let's go," He grabbed my hand and off we went.

>>>>>> skipping to Friday>>>>

(The girls are back at their house)

I walked in the living room and saw Mia and Rylee watching tv. "Hey guys." I greeted and plopped on the couch.

"Hey," they said back.

"Do y'all want to go swimming with me? It's a great day out." I said and looked at the time.

5:35 pm.

They agreed and we went to change. I wore my teal strapless bikini top that crossed in the middle with gold studs outlining it and matching white bikini bottoms. I wore some jandals with them and put my hair in a bun.

I grabbed my sunglasses and waited for Rylee and Mia to get ready. When they were done we headed downstairs. And went to the backyard.

We started swimming and then decided to go in the hot tub and catch up. We were talking about school and everything.

"So how are you and Cameron?" Rylee asked.

"Really good actually. We have been face timing since Wednesday. He's been really busy with projects so we haven't gotten to see each other in person for 3 days but that's not bad."

"Well I know the perfect place for you two to see each other." Mia squealed.

Me and Rylee both looked at each other like Mia was mental. "Oh my gosh you two are clueless! Jack Gilinsky told me about a party at Nash's beach house tonight at 9:30 and that Nash told him to invite us!"

"Then what are we doing let's go shopping! We barely have time!" Rylee yelled and we all ran up to our rooms. We took showers and I just put on some shorts and a top and put my hair in a French braid. I slid on my sandals and Rylee and Mia just finished. We went out of the house and drove to the closest mall.