Chapter 25

So this is what I picture Hailey looking like. ^^^^She's kind of a mixture between these pictures so yeah!

---------------------

~~~~~~~HAILEYS POV~~~~~~~~

I woke up and realized I fell asleep. I looked to my side and Cam and Nash were still sleeping. I decided to go for a walk and think.

I got up and took off my clothes from yesterday since I didn't change. I took off the rest of my makeup and hopped in the shower.

I finished and brushed my hair. I decided to keep my hair down and picked out a neon pink muscle tank and some light washed jean shorts. I put on my white converse and put on a snapback and sunglasses.

I put my phone in my back pocket and left.

I walked down to the beach which our hotel was on and just thought.

Taylor.

He's amazing, cute, and hilarious.

He's always there for me. He cares about me. He's perfect.

He's hot. Oh shit and his smile. Taylor.

Do I love him? Oh my god. Do I? No I can't. We are just friends. What does love feel like for a guy? I mean I thought I loved Christian but it wasn't meant to be.

I mean I did love him. We loved each other but that was the past. Not present.

The only person I know besides my mom who knows what love is and feels like is my Grandma. Like damn her and grandpa have been together for about 65 years.

Now that's what you call love. I decided to call my Grandma.

G: Hello Deary

H: Hey gram

G: how are you doing

H: Great! What about you

G: Great! So why'd you call dear

H: I wanted to ask you something

G: okay what is it

H: well you remember Taylor?

G: Of course!

H: Well I don't know how I'm supposed to ask- but.. I-I need to know what love feels like.

G: you love Taylor?!?!? Hailey oh my goodness sweet heart this is huge! I knew it! You two were so adorable! I knew y'all had something going on!

H: grandma!! I don't actually know if I love him. I need you to tell me what it feels like

G: Okay well many people view it in different perspectives

(By this time I was walking back to the hotel)

H: okay

G: well whenever I see your grandpa, I always get this warm feeling in my stomach. And whenever he talks my heart flutters. And whenever we hug, my legs feel like jelly. And whenever I make eye contact with him, oh it's a feeling that I can't explain! I still feel as in love with him as when I first met him. It's just an amazing feeling. I don't really know how to describe it but I hoped that helped you darling.

H: o-okay thanks Gram talk to you later bye

~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~

I walked into my room and without thinking I blurted out. "I love Taylor."

Right when I realized what I said, I slapped my hand over my mouth and notice that all the guys were in there.

Except for Taylor.

All eyes were on me. Nobody spoke. I tear rolled down my cheek. I didn't know what to do.

"What?!" Aaron spat. "I love Taylor! I don't know how it just happened!" I nervously said.

"This is perfect! He told us that he loved you before y'all left!He's in his room go tell him! Nowww!!" Nash said excitedly.

"Okay! I'll do it! Wish me luck!" I said while walking out and all the guys saying good luck.

I walked in Taylors room. "Taylor I need to tell you something-" my eyes widened and I stood there in shock. Right before my eyes, was Taylor. Kissing a girl. They pulled away and Taylors mouth opened.

"Uh hey"

I tear rolled down my cheek and I ran out.

More tears fell and I ran back to my room. I swung the door open and slid down the to the wall crying.

"Hailey what the fuck happened" Nash asked.

"He doesn't love me," I cried.

"He doesn't love me. He doesn't love me. He doesn't loVE ME!!" I cried even harder and yelled.

"What? He literally told us that he loved you so fucking much a couple days ago" Matt said.

"Well tell that to him and the girl he was making out with," my voice cracked.

"WHAT?!" They all yelled. "Hailey-" matt said sincerely.

I looked up and they gave me a sad look. "I hate my life! All I ever do is screw up!! I always do! Whenever I'm with a guy it always falls apart! I'm a fuck up! I KNEW IT!" I screamed and cried even harder that it felt like I couldn't stop and I was able to, I wouldn't be able to breathe.

"HAILEY DONT EVER SAY THAT ITS NOT YOUR FAULT!!" Cam yelled.

"WELL I ALREADY DID! Don't y'all understand? I can't handle this anymore. I'm breaking. And one day I'm going to completely fall apart and thats it," I choked.

"I can't do this anymore. I'm done. I can't take any more of these damn tears! I want to die! I'm done with all of this! I can't it anymore please just kill me" I cried.

"HAILEY STOP DONT SAY THOSE THINGS! PLEASE!" Nash hugged me and cried.

"MY DADS FUCKING DEAD! MY GRANDPA ALMOST DIED! NOBODY LOVES ME! I AM DEPRESSED! I FUCK EVERYTHING UP! I PUSH EVERYBODY AWAY!"

It was just silent. My head started spinning and I started to hear yelling. But no mouths were moving. I finally could make out what the yelling was. 'It's all your fault!' 'you're a fuck up!' 'Nobody cares about you or loves you!' 'I never loved you!'

My head started spinning and I started rocking back and forth.

"STOP SCREAMING AT ME! PLEASE JUST STOP!!" I screamed.

"What are you talking about Hailey? Nobody's talking?" Matt asked.

"I SAID STOP SCREAMING!! I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!"

I shot up and sprinted down the stairs and into the lobby. The yelling only got louder and my ears started ringing.

PLEASE STOP

LEAVE ME ALONE

My mind was screaming.

I got outside and my tears were blurring my vision. My head was spinning faster and the ringing and the yelling got even louder. Extremely loud.

I ran across the road and that's when I saw headlights and everything went black.