Chapter 1

Dipper POV

Mabel and I are back in gravity falls and things seem to be normal. We both graduated from highschool and I am looking forward to going to college. Mabel just really seems to be proud of being a high school graduate and I can't do anything about it.

Mabel is still her Childish, enthusiastic, annoying self but she is still my sister and I love her that way.

Grunckle Stan and Ford look much older but they are still the same uncles I remembered when Mabel and I first came to gravity falls.

Soos is married and lives in his own apartment but he is still the childish idiot I know.

Wendy is married to Robbie, who still is an idiot.

Grenda and Candy are highschool graduates too. Candy and I have the same plans and as of Grenda, she's proud of being a high school graduate too.

Ever since we defeated Bill in the Weirdmageddon, people have been going to the mystery shack a lot. While Grunckle Stan went of to tour and scam the people, typical, Grunckle Ford still carried on his experiments and he also kept on talking about how it was his responsibility to protect the people of gravity falls.

Things seemed really normal, maybe a bit too normal.
Something unusual is bound to happen. I don't know what, but I am on to something here, and I am going to discover it.

Mabel POV

It is so great to be back in gravity falls. All my Friends are here including my Grunckles, my brother and my adorable Waddles.

We were all headed to the mystery shack but Grunckle Stan had tourists to scam and Grunckle Ford had "responsibilities". My brother and I have different rooms now, you know puberty and stuff, we both  unpacked and got ourselves comfortable in the television room.

Dipper looked really suspicious about something which worried me.

" Dipper," I ask worriedly " What's with the suspicious face? "

Dipper looks back at me still wearing his suspicious face.

"Everything is normal, but too normal. Don't you think that there is something weird bound to happen?" Dipper says.

"There is nothing weird about normal things Dipper. Maybe we just miss the adventures we had when we were 12." I say smiling back at him.

"I will be in my room." Dipper says as he leaves me and walks toward the stares and climbs them straight to his room.

Maybe Dipper was right, things are a bit too normal... then that means more adventures and more fun before, eventually, my brother gets accepted into his dream college.