Chapter 8

Dipper POV

Will teleports me back to the shack and guess who I find running towards me.

"Dipper! Thank goodness your back! You have a lot of explaining to do but first I have to introduce you to our brother and sister." Mabel says as she drags me towards the shack.

"Wait, brother and sister? Mabel what are you talking about!? We don't have any other brothers and sisters." I say to Mabel confused.

Mabel just gave an excited smile and continued to drag me towards the shack.

As I enter the shack I find a girl who looked exactly like Mable all except she looked more serious.

"This must be Dipper. I'm happy to see you, since your technically my brother. I'm Mabel but you can call me Mabel the second, since.....you know." Mabel the second says to me.

"I'm sorry you couldn't see Mason, he had some urgent matters to attend to. Anyway I'm sure Will told you about my gift to you."

"Yea but now is not the time for gifts. I have to explain everything to you. Why Bill kidnapped me, how he escaped from the mind-scape, what he......" I was interrupted by Mabel saying...

"Bro bro, don't worry. We'll talk about that later but now let's get some rest........oh right the gift, let's see the gift then we can get some rest." Mabel says excitedly.

"Behold." Mabel the second says before her hand starts glowing a sky blue.

All of a sudden 2 charms appear.
They looked like one of Gideon's scam charms.

"These 2 charms hold great power. They are used to either protect the innocent and punish the wicked or destroy universes with one spell. Use this power only for what you find right. However there are consequences to the path you choose." Mabel the second says and hands the charms over to Mabel and I.

"Wait, I thought that there......" I was interrupted by Mabel saying...

"I'll explain everything to you tomorrow, I mean today. It's 3am bro."

"Bye, I'll come back some time." Mabel the second says as she opens a portal and leaves.

I look at the charm in my hands then I look over to Mabel, who seems both relieved and excited.

I head over to my room and slam myself on the bed with my head in my pillow.

I finally flipped over and faced the ceiling.

"Bill, I'm sorry." Was the last thing I said before falling asleep in guilt.