Motives

I watch Mina as she's perched on the side of my desk, her ankle resting on the other as she swings her legs back and forth whilst applying her lip balm

I watch Mina as she's perched on the side of my desk, her ankle resting on the other as she swings her legs back and forth whilst applying her lip balm. Her hair was ruined from its pony tail after our session in the office and she still had failed to put her top back on, quiet happy sitting in her bra watching the cameras.

I snatch the white top off the floor and hand it to her "Just incase someone walks in." I mutter leaning down to kiss her lips.

It's only as I walk away and wet my lips that I stop "Strawberry."

She giggles quietly as her head pops out of her top and she fixes it over her body. My eyes scan her bandaged arm as the uneasiness relaxes from my stomach.

She did it for you. Stop questioning her motives..

"You okay?" Mina asks tilting her head at me. I take in the sight of her hair pulled to one side, revealing the side of her neck I favoured, it was my side or my spot as I enjoyed nuzzling into her.

I nodded weakly and fixed my belt into position before fixing my hair. I ease a breath from my body and fix a smile in which she returns.

My mind was bubbling with things to say, do and share with her. It was like a week apart had given me a chance to think about things, but instead of coming back with answers, I came back with problems and questions.

"How's Gracie?" She questions braiding her hair to the side.

I smile at her caring nature "She's good."

Her chestnut eyes watch me suspiciously before she slips off the desk and pulls on her boots. "I should probably just go."

I frown and turn to face her as she grabs her jacket "Hey." I speak taking her arm gently.

She stops and gives her own sigh, a sigh so small and cute it reminded me of the ones Gracie gives when she can't have her own way.

"What's going on here?" She asks catching me off guard.

"What do you mean?" I panic worried she's sensed something.

"You're acting really off now, have I done something?" She asks peering up at me.

"N-no. No of course not." I answer, rubbing her arms gently.

"Is this about the implant? I know you've been staring at it."

I tried to keep my face smooth but I guess a flick of worry came across it, because she pulled away "Please don't tell me you've twisted this..."

"I don't kn-"

"Do you seriously think I've had this done to trap you?!" She snaps pointing to her arm.

"W-what? No!" I argue.

"You're lying. I can't believe you'd think I'd stoop that low." She goes to leave my office when I shove myself in front of the door. "Great, so you're adding kidnap to your list now."