Part 5

hello, again fellow hoomans! it's ya bo- oh wait... I'm a girl wHoOpS! it's yo gurl soph! Anyhoo... I don't have anything to say sooooo yeah... let's continue!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

your POV

I sat there, the colour of a tomato... I was pis- i mean super annoyed.

"OMG! that was quick!"

"no way!"

"best couple ever!"

I look over at karma, he's just sitting there, with his eye twitching. But he was blushing too. maybe he was embarrassed? I gather myself and hop out of the tree, grabbing the side of Koro-Sensei's head- the closest thing to an ear.

"OW OW OW! (Y/N)! THAT HURTS" Koro-Sensei yells.

"tough sh*t" I mumble, pulling Koro-Sensei inside to have a word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karma's POV

I hear super loud shouting coming from the classroom and a few gunshots. Wow. She's scary sometimes... it's so cool!

"So Karma," Nagisa begins, "Is it true you and (y/n) are a couple?"

"what? of course not! we were just talking then Koro-Sensei gets the wrong idea!" I defend

"Karma... your blushing"

"because I'm embarrassed,"

"You sure it's not because of something else?"

"100%!"

"... you're lying, you like (y/n), don't you!"

"dream on!"

"karma! you look like a tomato!"

suddenly (y/n) comes out, with Koro-Sensei looking a blue colour. Shocked.

"what exactly did you say?" I ask.

"I said he's like school in the summer: NO class!" she laughs.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!" the whole class is shouting. Mr Karasuma and proffesor bish ( refuse to call her Ms Irina) look out the window.

"what just happened?" he asks.

Nagisa explains "(y/n) just roasted Koro-Sensei!"

Mr Karasuma looks deadpan... then snickers. 

Prof. Bish asks what she said and I repeated the insult, she bursts out laughing.

"Oh, Nagisa!" I remember, "(y/n) and I were going to see if you wanted to come watch a movie with us!"

"sure!" he smiles, "but we have to plan the trip as well, it's 3 days to go!"

score! Ok Karma, tomorrow is the weekend, you have a day to spend with (y/n). Enjoy yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~another chapter done boiii! happy world book day everyone!