The Fellowship of the Mozzarella Sticks (part 4)

Author's POV

Great, we now have to find their phone numbers. Stupidly none of the staff have them, I guess nothing like this really happens at a BTS concert. I walked into the dark storeroom and I couldn't see a thing. Yeezus it was creepy.

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder and I yelped, grabbing the hand and judo slamming the person into the floor.  There was a loud grunt and silence. I found the light switch and flicked it on. There layed the body of...

KIM-EFFING-TAEHYUNG!!!!

Yayyy good job soph! You killed a Kpop star! You were always good with the men! You're an idol murderer!!!!!

Until I heard a groan from the guy on the floor as he clutched his back.

Oh, he's alive... you're not an Idol murderer... you're and Idol ASSAULTER! WHOOP!

My relief was broken by a pained shout of:

"DODAECHE MWOYA??!? (What the hell)"

I cringed and helped him up and repeatedly saying sorry. We made eye contact and I squealed realising that I was face to face and breathing the same OXYGEN as a member of BTS.

"heh... sorry you scared me," I grinned. Tae raised an eyebrow.

"I... uh scare? you? you gad?" he tried to speak English and I mentally face palmed. This dude doesn't speak fluent English... HOW DID I FORGET?

(i'm going to put korean speech in bold)

"'good' is pronounced: 'good' not 'gad' and I was saying that you scared me," I corrected him, he nodded and his signature box grin broke out on his face.

"okay, sorry about that... Are you one of the audience? you guys aren't allowed backstage without a pass," Tae looked at me suspiciously but then y/n walked in behind me.

"yah! Tae, don't worry I know this pabo," she grinned, ruffling up my hair... which I had spent ages brushing.

"Y/N LEAVE MY HAIR ALONE!" I yelped, combing my hair back with my fingers. Y/n then reached her hand up again and I grabbed my gun from under my jumper- what? girl can't have some protection?

"honey, Mess up my hair on more time and imma chong jojun balsa click clack to the goddamn bang bang yo ass," I warned, y/n raised her hands defensively and backed off. I put the gun back under my jumper and turned back to Tae who was suprisingly not surprised by seeing one of their ARMY pulling out a gun.

"you didn't see that," I told him, V shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Don't worry, i've seen it all before with this one," Tae nodded at y/n who grinned.

"anyway, we're here to try and find the missing members' phone numbers, can we borrow your phone?" y/n asked.

"aish, sorry y/n and uh-" Tae gestured to me

"well my name is Author soph but my Korean name is Park Seopi, but I dunno what to go by," I shrugged, V nodded and continued.

"Y/n and Seoseo, my phone ran out of battery, I saw Yoongi writing down his number of a piece of paper in the lounge..." Tae stopped to think, I contained a squeal at the fact that he gave me a nickname, "dunno why though,"

"Let's go see if it's there," I said to y/n, reverting back to my own language.

"Okay, to the lounge!" I yelled, charging out of the room to the lounge. I crashed into the room causing the guy already in there scream... which was Jungkook.

"Yah! Sorry Jungkookie! I was looking for the piece of paper suga was writing on," I said, rummaging around the table and I found a small post-it note with a phone number.

"Got it! Y/n!!!! I found the number!" I yelled running back out and leaving Jungkook staring at the door where I had run out

I crashed into Lucy and y/n walking the other way and I was sent sprawling on the floor.

"Owwww y/n you're really solid," I whined, clutching my head. Y/n grinned.

"I know, it's called strength hun," she stated, helping me up.

"Look what I found!" I squealed, showing them the post-it note.

"Lady with the grey jumper and blue hair," y/n read curiously. We stopped and looked at Lucy, in her dark grey BTS jumper and then we looked at her blue hair slightly hidden under her hat.

"+44 ####-######, -Min Yoongi and then a smiley face," I finished.  Y/n and I exchanged glances.

"Lucy, I think Suga was going to give this to you," I said, looking at her surprised. Lucy stopped, took the post it note and stared at it in disbelief. She opened her mouth and we plugged our ears

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD I ACCIDENTALLY CAPTURED THE HEART OF MIN YOONGI WHAT SHOULD I DO??????" She screamed.

"I don't know, tell isogai?" Y/n suggested

"Tell me what?"

Wow, talk about speak of the devil.

Isogai walked in looking intrigued, Lucy kept her cool and subtly slipper the paper into her pocket.

"Oh, we just found suga's phone number," she replied, taking out her own phone and tapping in the phone number. Lucy is actually really good at remembering things, it's what makes her a good FBI agent.

"Oh cool, let's hack it and find his location," Isogai grinned. Nagisa, Kayano and Isabella walked in with RM.

"And that's how I embarrassed myself for life on Halloween!" Isabella was saying. I snorted, I forgot about that.

On Halloween for trick or treating, we basically dressed up in white like ghosts but we couldn't find another white bra so Isabella has to wear black. The trick or treating was going fine until a car splashed into a puddle next to the sidewalk and Isabella got covered in water, so her bra was completely visible... she was so embarrassed!

Anyway back to what's happening!

Namjoon let out a loud laugh, that story could make anyone giggle.

"Oh hey guys!" Nagisa smiled.  "We found Namjoon but he lost his phone, what did you guys find?"

"We found suga's number and the location shout come up right about..." I paused and waited about a minute, "now," I finished, pointing to Lucy's phone which as if by magic let off a satisfying 'ping'

"Got their location!" Lucy cheered. Namjoon hugged Lucy and yelled 'thank you'.

"Okay! So, they're three miles away, looks like their travelling to the- oh no," Lucy's facial expression dropped and she looked up, concern struck her face.

"The airport."