Part 14

hello meh fellow hoomans! just wanted to say thank you so much for the support and love you have given this story. this is my first one and my goal originally was to get 100. thank you again and let's continue!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

time skip to Koro-Sensei's death (i couldn't think of anything else)

Your POV

everyone was sobbing or shaking with sadness, Koro-Sensei was calling out the names of the students' for the final registration.

"and last but not least... (y/n) (l/n)" Koro-Sensei called.

"h-here," you utter, tears falling down your cheeks. You wrap your arms around Koro-Sensei's head.

"I love you Onīsan..." you whisper.

"I love you too..." Koro-Sensei smiled back.

you look over at Karma, who was actually shaking, a few tears falling down his cheeks. you hold his hand and give him a sad smile. he squeezes your hand and tries to smile back. Koro-Sensei calmed down Nagisa and he readied his knife.

"goodbye Koro-Sensei," he smiled through tears and plunges the knife down. Koro-Sensei's particles scattered everywhere, like a pillar of fireflies dancing in the dark.

Nagisa was sitting on the pile of clothes on the floor crying loudly, you started crying and hugged Karma, who sealed you in his arms

Nagisa was sitting on the pile of clothes on the floor crying loudly, you started crying and hugged Karma, who sealed you in his arms. you could feel him crying too, you buried your head in his clothes, wetting it with tears.

the assassination was complete, and the target was your teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chapter guys. also omg when I saw it on the anime I was crying throughout the whole thing eating ice cream!