Why?

As I slowly awoke from sleeping  I heard a glass bottle break on the wall, casing me to jump. I looked to see my foster dad, who was drunk...again.

"WHERES MY BREAKFAST YOU STUPID B**CH!" He yelled at me, so I quickly got up and apologised. I ran to the kitchen and check the time.

"6:00.." I whispered and started making my father breakfast. After I finished I got ready and left to school and left at 7:00.

At school

I was greeted bye people yelling at me. "Sl*t!". "Trash!". "Worthless b**ch!". But I continued walking and was greeted by my only freind and my crush. "Hey Seokjin..."

"Hey y/n!" He yelled and hugged me, while I hugged back. The school bell then rang at 7:30 and everyone flooded in to get to their lockers.

After I did that I left to my class where I saw a new kid. Maybe he can be my new friend. Maybe...

The bell rung once more signalling the beginning of class. "Hello class. Today we have a new student. His name is Park Jimin." The teacher said. " please take the seat next to that girl right there."

I looked where he was pointing, and it was right next to me...great. He walked over to me and sat down not looking over at all.

After school

Every day after school, I go to the roof to think and listen to music. Today I was met with a surprise though. The group of bullies that turned the school against me was standing there with a new member...Park Jimin.

My legs started shaking as the leader, Jeon Jungkook, came over and punched me in the stomach. I
Dropped to the floor, as he started kicking me over and over. When he left I stayed there crying for a while.

At your house

You opened the door, only to be hit by a hand. "WHERE WERE YOU AT SL*T! WE HAVE NEW NEIGHBORS, SO GO TELL THEM WHAT YOU TELL EVERY NEIGHBOR!"

I sigh and walk to the new neighbours house to tell them. When the door opened I looked up to see Jimin. Tears gathered in my eyes but I fought them  back and started speaking.

"Hello, welcome to the neighbourhood. If you here any screaming or bottles being broken next door, do not mind it. I hope you like it here. Goodbye."

I quickly turned and began walking home, but you were stopped by a half turning you back around.

"What is a useless piece of trash doing at my front door?" He said as you felt something go down you cheek. You escaped him grasp and ran home.

'What did I do to deserve this...I miss you mom and dad...' you thought to yourself as you cried on the floor.

_______________________________________
Hilo readers! Hope you enjoy this even though it's short. Sorry for any mistakes. Ok bai. 🙃