Revenge

Sorry I haven't updated...Wattpad wouldn't let me access my drafts. Anyway I will try to update but I'm not creative..to the story!
------------------------------
We made our way to the nurses office, but of course the lazy arsh nurse wasn't doing her job.

Yoongi set me down on the bed while Cherry got bandages for my arms.

"WHY DO YOU CUT YOURSELF!" Yoongi yelled at me.

"Why not...its not like anyone cares about me..." I said as a tear slid down my cheek.

Cherry gave me a tissue as she said "We care. We are your friends now...so please dont cut yourself anymore."

"O-ok..."

We left the nurses office and went to our next class.

After school

I went to the roof after my friends left. No one was there, thankfully. I sat down and thought about what happened today.

Tears of frustration were streaming down my face, when suddenly I thought of something. But not just anything...a revenge plan.

I called Yoongi to ask if he was still friends with BTS aka my bullies and he said yes. Perfect.

I asked him to get all of them in one place by 6:30 today. He said they will go to a park not far from my house.

I went home and got dressed in black ripped jeans, a black sweater and put on a bear mask. I had my hair down so it would do better to cover my face.

Before I left I made Jeff food so he wouldn't hit me when I came back. I put a note hat said his food was in the microwave.

At the park

I climbed a tree with the bucket of slime in my left hand. When I got to the top I saw my bullies walking over to the tree. Once they were under where I was I poured the slime down.

"GAH! WHAT WAS THAT!" Jimin yelled aloud.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK!" Taehyung yelled.

As for the rest they screamed like little girls that saw a spider.

I started laughing quietly, but then I felt the branch under me crack. I landed on my feet and hands right in front of them. Lucky for me they didnt recognize me because of my clothes.

I quickly stood up straight and began running. Unlucky for me though, all of them started running after me. I ran up to a big tree and started climbing. None of them could climbed the tree though.

I felt like a cat being chased by a bunch of amazing looking dogs.

"Haha!" I said to them, and hey all got really mad.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Namjoon yelled to me.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." I said before I jumped out the tree and ran past them, climbed a fence, and ran past many people.

Back at home

I came in quietly and saw Jeff sleeping in the couch. There was a note on the wall.

Thanks for the food. Can you take the trash out, and wash the dishes.

-Jeff

"Wow...he never thanked me before..." I said.

I went upstairs and changed. I thought about Jimin, and considering he is my neighbor..i grabbed a towel in case I saw him outside. I went downstairs,towel in hand and got the trash bag. I saw Jimin walking home with slime all over him. I laughed and he looked over at me.

"What?" He said kinda mad.

"What happened to you. You look like a monster." I laughed.

"Nothing." He said as he searched for his keys. "What the?! Where are they?! Ughhhh.." he rested his head on the door.

"Locked out?"

"Yeah..."

I threw the trash out and went over to him.

"Here.." I placed the towel on his shoulders and left. "Dont catch a cold..."

I went inside and did the dishes.

Jimins POV

Why? Why is she so nice to me. The second that I saw her I knew that I would have to hate her. She reminds me of..her... and I can't get attached to her, or she'll break my heart.

I sit outside my house with the towel y/n gave me. The slime on me has started to dry making it feel weird.

Who was that girl? She was super fast and athletic. Who ever she was...I will get revenge.

------------------------------
Again I'm sorry I haven't updated the story;-; I will try harder, I swear.
Anyway...I'm out. Cya'.'