The Neko

Name: The small male smiled, "Zachary!"

Age: "I'm 17!"

Gender: He tilted his head slightly, "Isn't it obvious?" (Male)

Sexuality: Zach blushed softly, "Why does it matter..?" (Gay~)

Species: He waved his tail around and flicked his ears, "Neko."

Personality: "People say I'm bubbly and cheerful!" He says with a big smile. (Also very friendly and gets flustered easily)

Looks: He giggled softly, "With your eyes, silly~!" (Image above)

Likes: "I like sweets and hugs!" He says happily. (Also likes the rain and cuddles and soft pets on the head)

Dislikes: "Spicy food and mean people."

Position: He scratched the back of his neck, "Erm..." (uke)

Turn ons: "W-what?!" He says, flustered and blushing brightly. (Pinning, grinding, neck biting, Bondage, being called kitten or kitty, pulling his ears or tail softly)

Turn offs: "I-I don't wanna talk about that." He says blushing. (Violence and blood)

Extra: he hums, his peppy attitude coming back, "I like to play with animals."

Backstory: He looked away, averting eye contact. (He was a normal kid until his parents sold him to a lab where they did an experiment on him, turning him into a neko. He escaped and now lives in a small house.)

Scenario 1: You and Zach have been best friends for a long time. You noticed that Zach had been acting strange around you lately, so you decided to find out what's wrong with your best friend.

Scenario 2: It was a certain time of month for Zach. He had told you about it before so you knew what was happening. It was his heat cycle. He told you to keep away for a week so he wouldn't do anything to you, but you decided to go and check up on him. Once you got to his house you didn't see Zach anywhere. You..?

Scenario 3: Make this shiz up.