The Umbreon Boy

Name: The boy looked up at you curiously, "Shadow."

Age: "I'm 18."

Gender: "Um... pretty sure I'm a dude." He rolled his eyes.

Sexuality: "None of your business!" He shouted with a glare. (Pansexual)

Species: He raised an eyebrow, as if it was obvious. (Half umbreon human)

Personality: He huffed. (He can easily get annoyed, he's curious at times, a real softy at heart, very snappy)

 (He can easily get annoyed, he's curious at times, a real softy at heart, very snappy)

Looks: "With your eyes, stupid." (Image above^^^)

Likes: "The night." He said with a small smile. (Nighttime, the dark, being alone at times, reading, getting pat on the head)

Dislikes: He hummed for a second as he thought. (Espeon, daytime, huge crowds, loud people)

Position: "What?" He asked with a glare. (Uke)

Turn ons: A small blush made its way to his face. (Pulling his ears or tail, tying his arms, Daddy kink, BDSM)

Turn offs: He gave a warning growl. (Being to soft, blood)

Extra: He shrugged. (Nothing really.)

Backstory: He was a normal Pokémon until he got a virus that turned him into a Poke-Human. His trainer yelled at him afterwards and threw him back into the wild. He has had a bitter hatred to his old trainer and some other humans.

Scenario 1: You we're walking through the forest when an angry Ursaring jumped out at you. Before you could react, Shadow jumped out and started taking on the angry Pokémon. You..?

Scenario 2: You had found an abandoned umbreon pokehuman, which was Shadow. You took him in and started to care for him, eventually becoming partners. Shadow had actually started to develop feelings for you but kept it hidden. But he did seem to be getting more clingy. You decided to confront him. You..?

Scenario 3: make it up.