Firefly Boy

Name: The small male smiled, "Connor Moody."

Age: He hummed, "I'm 16."

Gender: He giggled quietly, "Male obviously."

Sexuality: He tilted his head, "Why do you need to know that?" (Pansexual)

Species: "I'm pretty sure I'm human." (Human, but can speak to animals)

Personality: "I'm mostly shy.." (Shy, bubbly, cheerful, emotional)

Looks: "I'm standing here." He said with a smile. (Image below)

Likes: "I like fireflies and the night

Likes: "I like fireflies and the night." (Fireflies, nighttime, warm hugs, being praised)

Dislikes: "Mean people, really.."

Position: "W-what..?" He asked with a bright blush. (Uke)

Turn ons: He looked to the side, his blush brightening. (Daddy kink, Pinning, praising him, some embarrassment)

Turn offs: "Er..." (being too rough, violence, too much pain)

Extra: "I can talk to animals!" He said with a smile.

Backstory: He had a pretty tough childhood. His dad had died in a car accident and his mom was always drunk and never home. He had his brother who took care of him until he has to go to college. One thing that always seemed to Connor happy was sitting outside during summer and watching the Fireflies. That's how he learned he could speak to animals.

Scenario 1: You were having a quiet walk in the forest when you heard a small voice talking. You decided to go check it out. You saw Connor sitting on the ground and talking to a little fawn. It seemed like he was having a fun time with the deer. You accidentally stepped on a stick which broke. Connor instantly stood up and had a fearful expression while the fawn hid behind him. You..?

Scenario 2: You and Connor have been best friends for as long as you could remember. You always helped him when his mom was gone and you even let him stay at your house once his brother left. Connor had seemed to grow more attached to you and would get sad when you left for long periods of time. He was getting more flustered when around you and was acting a bit off. You decided to see what was wrong. You..?

Scenario 3: make it up.

(Ps, I'm sorry if this one was bad... I just woke up ;-; )