10

it wasn't hoseok's turn to feel awful this time, waking up.

yoongi's head felt like it was splitting open while his stomach was being hit with waves of nausea. soon he couldn't hold it in anymore and ran to his bathroom to release himself of at least some of the pain.

this time, no one was there to comfort the sick boy as he threw up all the alcohol that was in his system. yoongi couldn't stop his body from shaking even when he clutched the side of the toilet bowl to steady himself.

once he got the last of the seemingly liquid poison out of his system, he flushed the toilet and stumbled back to his bed.

yoongi hissed when his head hit the pillow due to the dull and painful thumping that echoed throughout his skull. he gripped his blonde locks to try and make it stop but while he was doing that, he didn't seem to hear hoseok slowly open his door.

"yoongi? are you okay?"

the blonde peaked open one eye too see hoseok standing in the doorway of his room holding a glass of water and some pills.

yoongi had to quickly shut his eyes due to the light illuminating the room when hoseok opened the door. this all just increased the pain in his head. but either he was delusional because of his hangover or hoseok looked even more like the sun today.

he strained his eyes open again to observe his best friend. his teeth were pearly white and his darkening red hair was plastered across his golden-like skin. yoongi's eyes traveled down to the clothes hoseok was wearing which was his vibrant yellow hoodie- that he had borrowed once before- and a pair of gray sweats. this all, in yoongi's eyes, made the boy look like the human version of a sunrise. and it was beautiful.

he was beautiful.

and yoongi couldn't take his eyes away.

"a-are you okay, yoongi?" hoseok asked once again but this time stuttering. the blonde was staring at him with lost eyes, and that didn't go unnoticed by hoseok.

yoongi blinked rapidly to break out of the trance he seemed to be in. his heart speed up when he realized he was doing it again. can my head please stop making me look at hoseok that way? fuck, it's becoming too frequent.

"oh yeah." he didn't bare being his voice over a whisper because anything above that rattled his skull. "just peachy."

hoseok lightly giggled and sat down at yoongi's side on the bed. "here, take these pills. it'll help with your headache. trust me."

"i always do.." yoongi mumbled as he pushed himself up with one arm so he could take the water without spilling it. hoseok carefully handed him one pill at a time until they were both gone.

"thank you, hobi," yoongi groaned. he laid his head down on the pillow and closed his eyes. "but you don't have to take care of me."

"bullshit, of course i do." hoseok said with a slightly stern voice. yoongi's eyebrows shot up at the sudden change of his tone. "you took care of me when i was sick with food poisoning."

hoseok smiled lightly at his hyung and pushed his soft, blonde locks off his forehead.

yoongi relaxed and closed his eyes. "thank you. what happened last night? i don't remember what happened after i got drunk."

his smile faltered a bit when he let sink in that yoongi doesn't remember anything last night. he doesn't remember dancing with hoseok and almost kissing him.

he doesn't remember any of it but why the fuck does that hurt so much, hoseok thought sadly. i should be glad.

and he was. if the elder was to remember what he had try to do, he would be ashamed. most likely stutter about how he was drunk and stupid and that he didn't mean any of it. that it was an accident.