Six Hours Ago

Far, far away is the Rahn. In the Rahn is the Rithhole, Ancen, HATTERNET, and ROBERNET. Inside the ROBERNET is the Rober species. And the Rober species is in danger.

Rewind six hours ago. And meet Secto-Naultian-Tincaan-Rhintoan-Desteronto-Tintiantorandluropom-Ti. Or Secton, for short. This is his story. This is his his time to shine. Cue the first-person mode.

My name is Secto-Naultian-Tincaan-Rhintoan-Desteronto-Tintiantorandluropom-Ti. You can call me Secton. I work in the Wsino Realm(Roberpocket 23) in the hot portion of the ROBERNET.

I looked in the mirror. There I was, looking at myself. Beautiful. I looked at my Rahntince. Pintonian past the Tonton. The party started at Trintian past the Tonton. Only a Wernton away. I rushed to the room exit. I got on the shuttle to Roberpocket 50, the capital of the ROBERNET. From there, I got on the shuttle to the party. There was a large force guarding the entrance. I was next in line to enter.

"Next!" The security guard yelled. I rushed to the security check and went through the process of security.

First, my Rahntince was searched. Nothing deadly inside. Then, I went through the metal finding. Huge magnets surrounded me, so if I had any metal on me, a magnet would find it. Then, I gave the security guy his Rahntince,  which held my I.D.

Pause the story here. What is a Rahntince? I'll explain. A Rahntince is like a smartphone. It tells the time, offers mobile apps, and usually has a computerized voice to guide you.

How does ROBERNET time work? There are 3 parts of the ROBERNET clock. Pintonian, Trintian, and Snontian. Each part is about 3 hours apart. That space between parts is called a Wernten There is also a divider on the clock called the Tonton. The Tonton splits the day in half. Here's a basic map of the ROBERNET clock:

Pintonian

Trintian

Snontian

TONTON

Snontian

Trintian

Pintonian

 P.S. The Rahntince also has a container at the bottom, like a drawer.

Anyway, back to the story.

As I walked into the building, I couldn't believe my eyes. 15 people were crashing through the roof.