The Strange Men, final part

The door was black, with a brown frame. There was a code lock on the door. Tono put the code "66612" into the pad. The door opened. Inside, there were three men standing around. In the corner, the last party crasher was tied up.

"Everyone introduce yourself," Tono said.

"Hello, my name is Jo-Frein-Trix-Nirt-Pichet-Cerulan-Trimi, but you can call me Jofi," the first one said. He was buff, and he looked very serious and orderly.

"Yo, my name is Pufdon!" The second one said. Obviously a nickname, like Secton, Jofi, and Tono. He was very skinny, and dressed like a hippie.

Finally, the third on came up. "My name is Jef," he said, stumbling on just that tiny bit of speech. He then went back to the back of the room and stayed there.

(Third-person)

"Basically," Jofi said, " We're trying to create a compromise in the Government War. "And since the Government doesn't crash partys, we're talking to them first."

All of a sudden, sirens blared and a small screen turned on. On the screen, more men were crashing the party. Tables were on fire. Guards were storming in. The guests were scattered everywhere. All the fun, all the games, all the infinite years of peace, broken. 

"Time for a lawsuit to be filed," Secton said.

"Sounds about right," Pufdon replied with a grin. "Let's do this."