(Chapter 1) Marriage?

* Book #1 (Kelena)
The second book is on Mabekah and Steroline.

Elena's POV

I sliced the steak with my fork and knife. My parents wanted to have dinner with me tonight.

I'm surprised they even had time to eat. All they ever do is work, work, work, I didn't know they had time to eat.

They've never even been to any of my school plays. Not even graduation, they had their secretaries go for them.

But tonight was important. At least that's what they said.

"So what's dinner for?" I asked.

"Oh sweetie can't we have dinner like a normal family?" My mom asks.

"No. We never have before, not even Christmas, so what's all this?"

"Honey there's something we have to tell you." My dad answered.

"What is it?" I ask.

"We think it's time for you to marry." My mom says.

I dropped my spoon.

"What? No I'm not ready, Stefan and I aren't ready to get married. It's too soon." I say.

"Well that's the thing honey. It's not Stefan. We met up with this great business man he's the CEO of the Atlantic Hotel and Casino. His son would be perfect for you." My mom responded.

"Oh so you're just selling me off like a trade for money?" I asked with a glare.

"It isn't like that. Honey we're giving you a better future." She says.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry but you'll have to break up with Stefan. It would be better for you to focus on your relationship with your new fiancé, Niklaus Mikaelson."

"You guys can't do that! I don't love him, I don't even know the man! I'm not marrying some stranger!" I declared.

"Well he's not some stranger. Don't worry we aren't going to skip right to the wedding, it's in a couple months. We want you guys to get closer before then. So that you can fall in love." My dad replied.

"No dad, you don't just pair people up and expect them to fall in love just because you want your company to expand." I interjected.

"Honey, we have to go. We'll discuss this later." My mom says.

I rolled my eyes. We were actually talking about my marriage, a really big step in my life and it was an arranged one. This was an important discussion and they have to go to work.

"Bye." I say.

I was eating alone, again. I lost my appetite and headed back to my room.

Then I grabbed my lap-top and 'Niklaus Mikaelson, Atlantic Hotel CEO's son'.

A bunch of online tabloids and websites came up so I clicked on the first one.

It said, 'Niklaus Mikaelson is the heir to the Atlantic Hotel and Casino in New York City. His father, William Mikaelson will be retiring soon and will be leaving his hard worked company to his only son.'

Then there was also a picture of him.

He had bluish-grey eyes and dirty blonde hair, he also had a nice tall build.

Honestly he looks attractive but that doesn't mean I'm just gonna marry him. I'm in love with Stefan.

Author's Note. (READ)

Yay new book! ❤️ I know it took forever but I had school and a bunch of exams and in also had to plan this book out and everything.

Anyway it's finally here and I'll try to update it as soon as I can.

I hope you liked it.

Thnxx for reading, Vote and Comment!