6

Summer Lee:
Let's go get snacks

Johnny Seo:
It's 1 am what are u doing with ur life

Summer Lee:
I'm getting snacks obviously????
Meet me outside

Johnny Seo:
Ugh okay
You're lucky it's Saturday

When I walked outside, he was sitting in the same spot he always was when waiting for me. He looked tired and I felt a little guilty for making him come with me but I didn't want to walk alone. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up from his spot and dragged him with me.

When we walked into the store, a guy I didn't recognize greeted us. He was average height and had dark brown hair. He wasn't bad looking but I could tell he was a year or two older than me.

After we grabbed what we wanted, we walked up to the unfamiliar guy and put our stuff on the counter.

"Are you new here? I come here all the time but I've never seen you," I asked.

"U-uh yeah I just started yesterday," he said nervously. "My names Taeil."

"I'm Summer. This is Johnny. Prepare to see us a lot." He handed me the bag of snacks and smiled.

"H-have a great night guys," he said quietly before we left.

When we got back to our houses, I asked Johnny if he wanted to hang out and watch a few movies and he nodded his head.

"How have you not seen Edward Scissorhands?!" I shouted loudly, forgetting that it was going on 4am and my mom's sleeping.

"I'm sorry I just... never wanted to. I just don't get it. How were his hands scissors? I feel bad for his mom honestly. What a DISASTER."

"Oh my. No no. Just. No. We need to watch it," I replied while shoving the last kit kat in my mouth. I just don't understand how he hasn't seen it. It's not exactly a classic but like, it's a classic.

Almost halfway through the movie and I started cringing at some scenes.

"What's wrong with your face? I thought you liked this movie."

"I do but I never realize how cringey some parts of movies are until I show somebody else."

"Yeah I get that," he quickly said before yawning and laying backward. "I'm totally going to fall asleep. Goodnight, I'm dead."

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever goodnight," I said before getting up to wash my face before bed. When I got back from the bathroom he was passed out in my spot so I climbed over him and slept on the other side. I've never slept on this side.