chapter two

CHILL
"you'll be ok here."

sadie and millie finally reached their dorm after a long night. as the door opened the both sprinted towards their beds, plopping their bodies on the stiff mattresses. practically melting into her bed ignoring all of the stress and anxiety she went through the day feeling safer in the embrace of her bed.

'you were that tired, huh?' Millie said while turning her head towards sadie. Sadie let out a low mumble as a response. both of the girl soon drifted off to sleep as the sun rose up welcoming them to a not-so-appreciated morning.

'sadie, you have to wake up or you're going to be late for class!' millie exclaimed.
'b-but I just went sleep. give me five more minutes.' sadie said rolling over on her side turned away from millie that stood over her.
'class starts in half an hour, I suggest you start getting ready.' she said walking away making her way to the bathroom. sadie finally rose up to the sound of low music and rushing water, millie was also talking to her but she didn't really understand since she had a toothbrush in her mouth at the time. sadie walked over to her closet to pick out clothes to replace the ones from last night then stepping into a warm shower where she gathered her thoughts but in a rush.
'I'm off sadie I'll see you at lunch, by the way skai is going to show you to your classes since both of you take majority of them together; she insisted.' millie yelled into the restroom.
'yeah, i hear you.' sadie stopped the fast running water and stepped out drying herself off and throwing on her clothes, she heard a knock at the door hurrying to it before whoever could make a third knock she answered it to find skai, her eyes were bright and her smile was warm just what sadie needed on this anxiety filled morning.

'are you ready? mr.keery isn't a bad literature teacher if I do say so myself.' she giggled.
'uh, yeah.' sadie said making the final wrap-around of her high ponytail. they chatted as they walked down the hallway through the corridor and finally turning left into a half empty room where she found some students having a light chatter and other dozing off until the final bell shrieked. skai gave a cheerful wave as she saw Caleb a few rows to the top saving them a seat

i don't know if you guys noticed but i'm never active on this acct i also lost interest in fillie & cadie; i just simply grew out of it. i'm sorry for saying this so late but thats why i've never updated...

thanks for reading:)!