Episode 3 Capture Female Knight 第3話 女騎士さんゲッツ

A sunny afternoon in a few days.

When Maouro and Akira take a visit, and a story throwing mountain is playing in the castle, a group of knights come out of a big building and pass by the eyes.

"Moginas, what is that?"

"It looks like a neighbor knight group, your Majesty, I think you have escorted a new ambassador to the embassy of a human country"

"Is it an embassy ... ... that there is such thing, peace is here after all"

I could not bring you in during the war and I stroked my heart that I was really good.

--Hmm?

" ! ! !

What is that! ! ! !

If it becomes three-dimensional, it is exactly what it is like this! What?

Or is there such a thing in reality! What?

Akira doubted his own eyes.

"Oh, ah, that, is that knight's knight !?"

"Has your husband taken over? Your Majesty ......"

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, that girlfriend, Knight, Ah ah, real, but the real thing is ah"

"Please calm down, what have I done"

"Ah ah ah ah"

Muginas hugs as a crushing crystal.

"How is it?"

I strike the back of the crystal with a bang.

"Oh, come on, let's go away! Moginas! Oh ... I'm going ... ... I will go ... my girlfriend!"

Crystal getting more and more violent.

"Well, maybe Mr. Maou is disturbed!"

Crystal to jerk.

Moginus desperately pushed down and a soldier of escort.

The knights who pass by with a stupid expression.

(Yes, do not do it yeah yeah !!!!)

Ah ......, and the hands are stretched out on the spot, and the crystal that sees the back of the female knight who is getting smaller and smaller is to be seen.

"What? Now?"

"My daughter-in-law"

I can not have his wife in this world.

His wife is the original world. Because that is also in two dimensions.

Well then, is that woman knight?

At that time, things like current flowed out of the circle, and it ran around the whole body of Maouro and Akira.

"Wow Aaaaaaa"

"Your Majesty! Steady!"

In the fading consciousness, I heard only the voice called by Moginus many times.

☆ ☆ ☆

It was on the bed in the royal palace that Akira regained consciousness.

After a few hours Moginus came over as it was unfamiliar in the room as it was.

"Your Majesty, do you feel like it?"

"Somewhat ... ...."

"Would you like something to eat?"

"Yeah, even if it's light, will you bring it here?"

"Certainly yes"

After a while, the maid brought a snack.