Episode 4 Postmortem with Female Knight 第4話 女騎士さんと事後処理

After the female knight rampantly in the living room of the demon king, his room and a maid woman were assigned.

She took off the armor and the uniform of the knight, it was "Misasa chan" of the snapshot.

It would have been a bit frustrating once the Akira was in place for changing clothes.

Long blonde with volume, clear blue eyes. A slightly red cheek on white skin.

Unfortunately, a beautiful girl in a different world where adjectives such as dolls are continuous is too much a jackpot.

Take off accessories and leave it messed up, making the floor of the bathroom vibrant, it cost less than half a day for the maid to frown.

After the dressing, even though the maid offers dinner, the female knight Loin says to put out the dishes made by people, without putting hands on the dishes served. I had no choice but to deliver dinner from the embassy in the castle.

"How much can you keep yourself taking too much trouble because you treat customers?"

And the complaint to the maid.

"Mushrooms ...... Magical cuisine ... .... Mushrooms ...... I do not know if I can eat ... ...."

"You also saw it, people live a lot in the castle and the use of eating and drinking establishments is also flourishing."

Cum swallow, a woman knight who swallows the contents of the mouth.

"...... I got annoyed and poisoned, but my face turned out to be poorly due to food poisoning and heart attacks or for reasons of being annoyed ... Will not you think about it or not?

"It's supposed to be a joke in the first place by Majesty's Maestro, it's impossible to destroy it by pretending to be an unexpected accident ... It's about being involved with your Majesty's credit problem ... ... stop boring funnels, Please take care of me, Milady. "

"Oh, young lady .... somewhat, nostalgic sound ..."

The maid sigh took a big sigh and began picking up dishes.

Loin tried to escape from the veranda after confirming that the maid's went out of the room.

Looking around the left and right from the veranda, I felt that it was unexpectedly like Ike.

The room set for her is about 4 stories above the ground. It is much closer to the ground than the room of the Maou of the top floor.

"It's not like I can get off if you have a funny goosecha and decoration."

Loin overridden the rail, putting a foot over the decorative part that protruded from the wall, and began to descend slowly.

"Well, it's a little fumbling? No, it's an invisible candy, but ... Is that all right ... okay?"

The sculpture that I thought she was an exterior decorative item ever got up and started grasping her legs and arms.

"Okay, a cry aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"What do you want to do, is not it dangerous, you can not leave the castle because of" slave magic "because you came outside the castle anyway. Such a thing, girls get lost in foreign countries as they arrived ... .... It is too late after being involved in crime? I know? "

"... ...."

The female knight who was caught by the stone statues was angered over by the demon after being protected by the guards.