Chapter 3

It was 2nd period. Principal Davis called me to the office. He seemed sad, not mad surprisingly, but sad. "Imogen Olivia Harris, i've heard you slapped and punched some other students." he said. "Ugh.. yeah.." I murmured. "Imogen, you were a well behaved student.. what happened?" he said in shame. "Love happened-" -hold on, did I really just say that? Oh my god. "Love?" he raised his eyebrow. "Um yeah, I don't really want to talk about it right now... can we continue this Tuesday?" He nodded his head and dismissed me. Well, now I have a weekend and Monday to decide if I want to tell the truth, or not. I ran to cafeteria and saw everyone staring at me. Of course, what did I expect? Ashleigh ran up to me, "Are you okay?" she asked. Before I could respond, Berlin ruined the rest of my day. "Aw how sweet, Ash is trying to make Ick feel like she actually matters." I saw Evan look at me for a quick second, almost like he was nervous. He told them. He told them my nickname the bullies called me in kindergarten. Why was he being so mean just because I didn't go to that stupid yogurt bar? I grabbed his arm and practically dragged him in front of the lockers.

"How could you!" I yelled.

"It's hard to explain-"

"Explain what?" I cut him off.

"Never mind- bye Imogen." He sighed and walked away.