Anthonys POV

9:13 pm
I decided to go to Devon's house. I pulled up and I could hear the music blasting through the windows of his house. He lived in the hood. And of course in every hood, it looked raggedy with stray dogs and cats running around and where the neighbors houses had broken, messed up fences. I walked through the door and saw I my homeboys covered in a smoke cloud of weed with girls everywhere and condom wrappers on the floor with bottles of alcohol.
"Ayyy Anthony is that you?" Said Devon. He obviously was cooked.
"Aye y'all boys, Anthony back." They all got up and dapped him up.

I sat with my boys and we talked bout prison while smoking weed.

"Ayy man if you gettin bored I got plugs on the hoes." Said Devon chuckling.

"Hey babe" Said a girl giggling while peaking over a corner of a room in the hallway.

"What girl?" He said
"Come over here. I wanna show you something." She giggled .

This nigga stayed with a new girl constantly and by the way she was acting I knew he was going to get some head or pussy.
All the other guys were outside and I was by myself smoking while scrolling on my phone. The front door opened and a girl who seemed very familiar walked in. We looked at each other and she squinted her eyes.
"Aren't you the guy I saw today at Walmart by some flowers?" She said.

It was the Walmart employee with a nice ass I saw today.

"Yeah I am." I Said.

"Oh are you a friend of Devon's?" She asked.

"Yeah I am."

"Well hi I'm Jaidah" she said smiling.

"I'm Anthony."

She sat on the couch near the chair I was sitting in.
"..so who were those flowers for?" She asked with a perky facial expression.

"Nobody you need to worry to worry about." I said rudely.

She got quiet and seemed embarrassed after I told her that.
I kept smoking waiting for Devon to get out that fucking room.
"How old are you?" I asked out of nowhere .

"I'm 20." She said.
I started asking more questions and eventually we had a full blown conversation
This girl was funny, cute, and interesting asf.