Rose & Anthony POV

I left my baby in there. I'm pretty sure she was asleep the entire time that happened. I felt guilty. I should've been mature and ignored her...but that hoe tried me up. It kind of hurt knowing he had already found someone that quickly. I didn't want to admit it, but I felt jealousy over come me when I saw her.
"Anthony open the door !" I yelled while hitting the door.
"Antho-" I yelled again but I was stopped because he had opened it.
"You need to calm down and not do anything crazy." He said blocking the door.

"Shut up, I'm not going back in there. Bitch already got her ass beat. No point in doing it again!" I said angrily. "Give me my keys and Ava so I can leave." I commanded.

He shut the door again and I was standing outside like an idiot. He handed me the car seat with Ava already strapped into it along with my car keys. I didn't say anything to him and I walked away.
As I was driving home, I couldn't stop thinking about how he already found someone so quick. I felt a pain in my chest thinking about it. She was a pretty, brown-skin black girl with a nice body and a nice smile despite me not liking her at all. I refused to believe that I was jealous of her.

I unlocked the door with one hand while holding Ava with the other. My little headache was still asleep.

"Hey, where did you go?" Asked Christina wearing her robe and slippers while taking a sip of coffee.

"I went to go see Anthony.." I said in a soft voice.

"What's wrong???" Asked Christina while placing her coffee cup on the counter with her eyes widened.

"...did you know that Anthony was seeing someone?" I asked while sitting down on the couch with Ava still in my arms.

Christina looked confused. "No I didn't, Why?"

"Because I just met her and it didn't go so well." I explained.

"What do you mean "it didn't go so well"?" She asked.

"Because we ended up fighting." I said.

"Like punching and stuff???" She asked confused.

"Yes Christina. We had our hands on each other. And by the way I won." I smirked as I got up and walked into my room.

I took a hoodie off and got into my bed and started breastfeeding Ava. I was still thinking about Anthony and his new bitch.

I wonder if he was happy with her. It hurt thinking about it.

"Rose, what happened?" Asked Aaliyah with a white towel wrapped around her body with water droplets covering visible skin.

Anthony's POV

I took and deep breath in and exhaled trying to figure out what just happened.

"WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKING TELL ME THAT YOUR EX WAS COMING OVER?" Yelled Jaidah fixing her hair.

"LISTEN, I HAD NO IDEA MYSELF SHE WAS COMING OVER. ALL I DID WAS GET UP BECAUSE I HEARD SOMEONE KNOCKING ON THE DOOR AND I ANSWERED IT." I yelled back.

Jaidah stormed into my room angrily putting on her clothes. I chased behind her.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going home to take a shower, get dressed and get my nails redone." She said.

I came over and tried to hug her but she pushed me away "Listen Jade, I'm sorry I really am. Please don't leave."

"No, Anthony I don't want to be apart of this baby mama drama." She said putting on her shoes.

"Jaidah please, don't leave. I'll pay for your nails or whatever." I said trying to prevent her from leaving by grabbing her arm.

"Nigga stop touching me!" She said yanking herself away.

"No Jaidah. I love you. Please stay." I cried.

"Anthony....stop." She said softly as she looked down collecting her belongings.

"I'll text you later.." She said walking out of my room.
I sat on the edge of my bed face palming. No matter how much she talked or how sickening she was, I was vibin with her. I wasn't about to let her leave me because of this one incident. But most importantly I needed to talk to Rose. I couldn't risk having a bad relationship with her again, especially now that we have a child.

I picked up my phone and found Rose's name and I called.
The first time she didn't answer.
The second time I could tell she declined it because it rung for a short time. I called her for a third time...

"What do you want?" She asked in an annoyed voice .
"I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for what happened. I should've told you when you knocked on the door I had someone over and plus I didn't get your message because My phone died." I explained.

"It's whatever Anthony..." she said exhaling, "Bye."
——————-
The call started and ended just like that. I was thinking for a moment while running my hand through my hair then I got up and took a shower.