Chapter 3

*Next morning*

Eren sat up, he noticed Erwin had left the bed. He yawned, checking the clock

[10:45AM]

Eren got up, he slipped his own underwear on then grabbed one of erwins T-shirts and put it on, it was huge on him, like a dress.

He walked to the kitchen and looked at Erwin smiled, patting the boys head, "I bet you're happy it's Friday." Eren nodded in response.

There was a knock at the door "I'll ge-" eren was cut off by erwin "no, let me get it, it's probably levi or hanji." "Huh?" "Okay, let me rephrase that ackerman or your principal." "Ooohhhhh."
Erwin went and opened the door. "Levi?" "Hi Smith, if I weren't your friend I would have to tell on you for sleeping with a student, but I'm just such a sweetheart that I could never do that." Levi glanced at eren, and walked in. Erwin rolled his eyes sarcasticly. "Oh yes levi, please come in."

Eren just stood in the kitchen shyly. Erwin sat down on the couch in the living room. "So levi, may I ask why you're here." "Because why not? Heh, anyway, he brat?" Eren looked up "y-yeah?" "He didn't force you or anything did he?" "No, no, it's nothing like that." "Good. Anyway, I'm bored."

Erwin scoffed, "Ackerman, I would appreciate it if one week could pass by without you barging into my business." Levi stood up, looking at Erwin with a blank stare, then booping him, "sucks for you!" He said as he walked out of the door.