Chapter 14

~3rd person~

Eren woke up once again and looked around, Erwin not being there. He sighed and got up, taking the blanket with him wrapping it around himself, he felt cold.

He walked out to the kitchen and like every morning. . .he saw Erwin. . .in the kitchen. . .making breakfast.

~Erwin pov~

I heard footsteps behind me and instantly said, "Milk, orange juice?"

"O-orange juice." He quickly replied to me with a tired groan.

I smile at his sweet voice, "Alright baby boy." I poor him a glass of orange juice smiling, setting it down on the table.

-Skip through breakfast-

~3rd person~

Eren goes to take care of his dishes but Erwin instantly grabbed the dishes and put them in the dish washer, leaving them there. Erwin lay down on the couch, eren quickly following and lying on top of him. Erwin grabs him and cuddles him tightly. "I love you Erwin." Eren says snuggling into the larger males chest. "I love you too, baby boy"~ Erwin said smiling and holding him close.

~Later, 11:30AM~

"Eren! Let's go!" Erwin yelled across the house. "A couple more minutes!" Erwin sighed and sat down on the couch waiting for eren to hurry up.

~11:45AM~

Eren runs out to Erwin, "I'm ready." Erwin grabbed his keys. "Let's go"

~11:55AM~

Erwin stopped the car and tapped eren, "Were here baby." Eren scrambled out of the car, he had never been out to eat before and he was highly excited. Erwin steps out and locks the car.

Inside of the restaurant, eren stood by Erwin impatiently, "Table for two." The male simply says. "Alright." The man at the counter says. "Let me show you to your table." He smiles kindly and walks them to their table.

~12:10pm~

Erwin and eren sit quietly waiting for their food. Erwin is sitting across from eren which quickly changes and he walks around the table to sit by eren swinging an arm around him, resting it on his shoulder. Erwin kisses erens cheek and down his neck a bit making eren smile and blush. They got a few weird looks but ignored it.

~later, 1:00pm~

"Come on baby boy, let's leave."
Erwin said smiling at eren who nodded. They paid and left.

_______
Hey, I just realized that I made a summer chapter without even writing a graduation chapter? I'm not gonna write it unless you guys actually want it so lemme know. Just to clarify, Eren is now graduated and out of high-school.