ten

"can i take you into the city? or would you rather go to the beach?" yugyeom propped himself up on his elbows, looking down at the boy on the floor

"can i take you into the city? or would you rather go to the beach?" yugyeom propped himself up on his elbows, looking down at the boy on the floor. bam had decided to throw a blanket on the floor and lie down. bam grumbled and squinted at the younger.

"i want to sleep."

"but, i want to see the stars!"

"you won't have luck seeing the stars in the city," kunpimook said, giggling. yugyeom crosses his arms and flopped down onto the bed. "we can go to the beach." yugyeom short up, a large smile spread across his face.

"really?" he said, his voice higher than usually. kunpimook chuckled and stood up. yugyeom rummaged around the room, trying to see if kunpimook had any sweatshirts he could borrow.

"don't you have your own?"

"it's wet from the rain."

"hate to break it to you, but i doubt my sweatshirts will fit you," bam replied, staring at the taller who was currently searching through his closet. the shorter approached the taller, going to stand by him.

"this one will fit!"

"oh, yeah, that's one i bought online and wore like three times. it's way too big."

yugyeom smiles so brightly kunpimook swore he was already looking at the stars. "smile again."

"why?" yugyeom giggled, his eyes lighting up.

"oh my gosh," he mumbled, not audible enough for yugyeom to hear. but he swore that if the younger were to get closer he could definitely be able to hear how fast his heart was beating. kunpimook never felt this way before, it scared him.

"let's go bammie!"

yugyeom latched onto kunpimook's hand, pulling him downstairs and out the door. "i live about two miles from the beach. we gonna walk?"

"of course."

"but i don't wanna." kunpimook fake whined, wheezing in between laughter. yugyeom laughed, grabbing the shorter by the waist. "fuck," bam whispered, looking up to see the younger. bam closed his eyes, sighing slightly.

he gasped, suddenly he felt his feet in the air and an arm hooked under his knees. "if you're not gonna walk, i'll carry you."

"oh my fucketh."

"fucketh? i like it. fucketh... fucketh... has a nice ring to it, don't ya think?" yugyeom smiles brightly at the elder in his arms. he was practically beaming, the older was, of course. due to the close proximity, yugyeom could feel kunpimook's fast heart rate against his side. "you good? sounds like you're having a heart attack."

"um..."

"I get it, im very attractive but you don't need to be nervous!"

"n-no, i mean you're cute and all but like no im not well no."

"all i heard was you're cute," yugyeom commented, looking straight ahead with a dazed look. he felt something vibrate against his leg and looked down, obviously confused. "your phone."

"oh, um."

"here," yugyeom mumbled, reaching into kunpimook's pocket. not only did this give him and excuse to touch the older's butt, but it allowed him to see his background. it was of bam and his friend who he knew as youngjae. yugyeom beamed, feeling his heart twinge a bit.

he handed the phone to bam, who snatched it away immediately. "it's youngjae," he said, not really talking to anyone in particular. maybe he just wanted to break the silence.

"BAMBAM!" yugyeom heard the sound of youngjae screaming through the phone.

"yes?"

"YALL JUST WALKED PAST MY HOUSE AND I FUCKING SAW HIM CARRYING YOU!"

"he can hear you."

"I DONT GIVE A SHIT!"

"well, alright."

yugyeom wheezed and huffed, laughter enveloped his body and he could hardly keep hold of kunpimook. "hey, we're here," yugyeom whispered, quiet enough for only kunpimook to hear.

"youngjae, i gotta go. ill talk to you later."

he hung up.

———

yugyeom and kunpimook lay on the soft sand, hands touching but not being held. yugyeom ever so wanted to grab hold of the older's warm fingertips, but he knew he couldn't.

"do you like anyone?"

"yes. what about you?" kunpimook swiveled his head to look at the taller, never wanting to take his eyes off him. kunpimook nodded slowly, a small smile on his lips.

"yes, i like someone."

"maybe you have a better chance at getting in a relationship! you won't be lonely," yugyeom exclaimed, giggling.

"i doubt ill end up not lonely," he muttered, pouting slightly.

"you never know! the person you like could like you back." yugyeom felt his heart breaking at his words, why couldn't yugyeom just tell him he liked him? why is it so hard?

"no."

but what kunpimook didn't know was that the boy he liked was currently debating on whether to tell him he liked him.
———
THIS WAS SO BAD I AM VERY SORRY