bonus 2

bammie 💞💫: baby

me: yes?

bammie 💞💫: i miss you so much

me: same babe

bammie 💞💫: but, guess what?

me: what baby?

bammie 💞💫: my trip may be much shorter than anticipated

me: WHAT WAIT WHAT

bammie 💞💫: suddenly im on my flight back and you better be waiting for me

me: OH MY GOD BABY WHAT THE FUCK

bammie 💞💫: keep your windows unlocked, i have to go because airplanes and shit 🤪✊️ bye baby, i love you

me: bABY IM STILL CRYING IM- I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

*+*

the light pitter patter of rain shrouded yugyeom's house. he was jittery, practically buzzing with excitement. his whole mind was a blur of excitement and nervousness. his heart had been longing for the day that bambam would come back. he could not believe that today was that day.

he waited silently in his room, his leg bouncing up and down in anticipation. he waited for what seemed like hours before hearing the sound of someone throwing rocks at his window. he ran towards his window, throwinf it open and sticking his head outside. there, about three feet away stood bambam. yugyeom's heart leaped into his throat, his hands growing sweaty.

"bammie!" he yelled, reaching forward to grab bambam by his shirt and pull him forward. yugyeom crashed his lips against the elder's, taking in the feel and remembrance of how soft they are. his heart was beating rapidly, the sound poundind against his eardrums. as he pulled away, he cracked the widest smile and looked into his lover's eyes. "oh my gosh, y-you're here. wait, come in." yugyeom backed up, allowing bam to crawl through the window.

"oh my gosh, i've missed you so much."

"i've missed you more, dweeb," bambam replied, going to pull yugyeom in for a hug. bambam clutched the back of yugyeom's shirt, his whole heart hurting.

"i love you so much," yugyeom breathed out, his lips pressing against bambam's jaw. his lips trailed against his jaw and to his chin, before finally meeting the other's lips. yugyeom's eyes caught the stare of the elder's.

"i love you more," bambam said, gasping.

"you're staying forever, right? and if you leave, i'm coming with. right?"

"of course."
———
(a/n) and thats the end of this book, it's been dragged out for so long. i hope you all enjoyed it. i love you all.