⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xi. ghosted

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER ELEVEN ━━ ghosted

                 A red headed walked through the hallways of Beacon Hills High

A red headed walked through the hallways of Beacon Hills High. Ophelia walked towards her locker punching in her locker combination, unlocking the door only to reveal empty shelves. She furrowed her brows in confusion. "The hell?" She muttered. The tribrid glanced up reading, 1075.

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭.

Ophelia glanced around the halls, she followed the voices that echoed through the hallway; of whom she only guessed was of witches. She didn't want to question why witches were helping her of all people, a Mikaelson. Choosing on not to dwell on the question she followed the voices down the hall.

Ophelia stopped in front of the staircase, lifting her heeled foot onto the first step. The lights of the school blew out. "Seriously?" She whispered in anger. Walking up the stairs onto the second level of the high school. She glanced around seeing that she was the only one in the halls. "If Jackson pops out from the ceiling again-" She began, only to come to a halt hearing a door creak. Ophelia looked to her left seeing a classroom door open slowly.

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

"What's here?" She asked quietly. Receiving no answer. She continued down the hall hurriedly stopping in front of the Physics class. She scrunched up her nose in confusion and walked further into the classroom only for the door to slam shut behind her. Ophelia jumped in her spot. "Was that really necessary?" She hissed to no one in particular.

She narrowed her eyes to the desk in front of her, the red head walked behind the desk eyeing the drawers. She held her hand out pulling the drawers out on her right seeing nothing. Just empty drawers. Reaching to her left she pulled on the bottom left drawer. With a tug, the door sprung open revealing a circle-metal object. "You sly bastard." She whispered.

Clambering was heard from the back of the classroom, Ophelia looked down seeing the object gone. She scrunched up her nose eyeing the door in the back of the classroom once again. Standing to her feet she slowly walked to the back of the classroom to the supply closet. Ophelia raised her hand to the door knob, the red head glanced up meeting blood red eyes.

━━━

OPHELIA jolted awake, her throat burned from the tribrid's screams. Ophelia held her throat panting, looking around her room she gulped. The Original stood up frantically rushing to her restroom she threw on a charcoal sweater dress, paired with her black ankle boots, and her leather jacket. She quickly brushed her teeth and brushed through her long locks.