⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ epilogue

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX ━━ always and forever

☽ ▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹   ▎CHAPTER THIRTY SIX ━━ always and forever

" That night the evil huntress was defeated. The almighty pack of majestic creatures had prevailed once again. Friends, family, and strangers who had all come together for one thing and one thing only; peace and survival. Although it came with a price, the ending was all the same.

The queen had a plan and she sought it out.

The king had his own plan and that was to protect her with his own life. Only he did not foresee her having her own. The queen had sworn to protect her loved ones and in the end that is what she did and continues to do.

The family had returned to their colourful kingdom of New Orleans, whereas the queen travelled the world with her king. Showing him what the world truly had to offer, and what he had missed while he was locked away.

The jester and his wife went off to follow their dreams, alongside his best mate and his princess.

Enemies whom they had thought of, we're now royal families allies.

Protectors.

Lovers.

Friends.

The one's who feared the majestic creatures now looked to them for protection. They admired the beautiful creatures for who they were and not what they could do.

The kingdom was restored, and all was well in the magical home of Beacon Hills.

For now. "

"Always and forever?" A small voice asked the woman softly.

"Always and forever, love." She raised two fingers up to her lips, kissing the tips. The six year old followed her mother's movements meeting her fingers half way, with a tootless smile.

"Can we hear another story, mommy?" The small red headed tribrid with wide blue eyes looked up at her mother.

"Can you tell us the one about how you met dad?" The eight year old tribrid asked looking up with wide doe eyes.

"No! I wanna hear the one with the bad men who tried to hurt uncle Scott and aunty Lia." Erica argued her blue eyes narrowed at her older brother.

"I too would like to hear that one." A voice piped up from behind Ophelia.

Ophelia rolled her eyes and looked over her shoulder, "I'm sure he can tell it himself. And, Finn, you've already heard that one."

Finn sheepishly looked down; he adored the story of how his parents met. And although he had heard it nine times, he still pressed the two to tell him the magical story.

"Well, your dashing father arrived to town and your mother couldn't take her eyes off of him. It was love at first." The now hybrid placed his hand over his heart, smiling widely as he sat down next to his wife, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Daddy, Finn is being mean." Erica grumbled crossing her arms over her chest.

Theo raised a brow at the doe eyed boy who rolled his eyes at his sister. "Is he now?"

"Am not!" Finn narrowed his eyes at the seven year old.

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

Theo looked over to Ophelia and raised a brow, "What? They like story time." She defended herself.

"You're just as dramatic as your brother." He shook his head.

"Don't be jealous." She remarked.

"Am not." Theo shook his head.

"Are too." Ophelia argued.

Erica and Finn looked to one another then to their parents with raised brows.

"Am not."

"I think we'll just go to bed now." Finn piped up, faking a small yawn.

"No, it's story time. Sit your butt down." Ophelia looked to her son. Erica giggled, pulling her stuffed wolf next to her. Snuggling into her brother's side.

"How about we start from the beginning?" Theo suggested, looking to the Original. He wrapped his arms around Ophelia's waist pulling her into his chest.

Ophelia laid her head against his chest, holding her children's hands in her own, "Alright."

"So, once upon a time on a stormy night, a beautiful red head found her friend the fox one night during a storm. Upon meeting her good friend, she stumbled into an extremely, dashing, and charming handsome young man that she just couldn't wait to get her hands- Ow! Ophelia!"

Fin.

AN 🦋✨🧚🏼‍♀️

ps. yes i used the song i used when they first met.

REMINDER: the prequel books are in my drafts and wont be up until i have time to update theme.

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭, 𝟕𝟕𝟖

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑. ❪ 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿. ❫ ² ✓ 🎉