⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ xxxiii. werewolves of war

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 ▎
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE ━━ werewolves of war

              LIAM fought against Gabe shoving the human backwards by the end of his shotgun

LIAM fought against Gabe shoving the human backwards by the end of his shotgun. Growls escaped the blue eyed beta as he fought back. Ophelia crawled over to Theo placing her hand on his bleeding abdomen, she pressed her hand against his wound. She looked down seeing the bloody bullet next to his hand. It had gone clean through; she thought to herself. Biting into her wrist she brought it up to Theo's lips. Theo hesitantly looked down at her bloodied skin and shook his head. Ophelia narrowed her eyes at the boy. Theo sighed and grabbed her hand bringing it to his lips where he drank from her.

He furrowed his brows at the sweet taste that dripped down his throat. He had assumed it would taste somewhat bitter, but to his surprised it was sweet much like the one he was drinking from. She cradled his head against her chest as he drank from her hungrily.

A whimper escaped Theo's lips, as he pulled away from her hand. His eyes widened feeling his wound heal much faster then it normally would. His blue eyes met Ophelia's, he kissed her now healed hand with his bloodied lips.

Gun shots startled the two.

Ophelia and Theo looked wide eyed seeing a hunter shoot Gabe multiple times. Theo winced and turned his head away into Ophelia's chest; not wanting to see the murder of the teenager.

Nolan hit the hunter at the back of his head, knocking him out instantly.

Theo looked up from Ophelia's chest seeing the boy leant against the wall weakly. Blood littered across the boy's lips and his body. Gnawing on his lip, Mason's words replayed in his head.

You can't take pain if you don't care.

Standing to his feet followed by Ophelia, he walked towards Gabe.

Liam began to step forwards only to be halted by Ophelia's hand. She shook her head to the beta.

Footsteps were heard as Caroline, Klaus, Mason and Corey entered through the entrance of the room. The four looked to the five then to the shot boy who laid lifelessly on the floor.

Theo crouched in front of Gabe, who looked up weakly to the Chimera. Blood trickled from his lips.

"It hurts. It hurts." He whimpered. Theo grasped Gabe's arm in his hands, his blue eyes focused on the whimpering boy. Black veins coated Theo's arms.

Ophelia's eyes watered as she watched the once heartless boy take away another's pain. Klaus walked over to his sister and pulled her into his side kissing her temple. Caroline to his right watching with a small smile.

"Does it hurt anymore?" Theo asked gently.

"No." Gabe sighed in relief, looking up at Theo.

"Good."