Hanging Out With The Guys

Chapter 7: Hanging Out With The Guys

{Next Day}

Justin and I, are on our way to pick up the boys. They're staying at a hotel near by. We're almost there. Zayn texted me earlier saying they were waiting outside for us.

We finally arrive and they're all standing outside the hotel waiting for us. Niall looks so cute today in his blue hoodie.. My favorite color. Louis looks.... Really hot today. I bite my lip.. I seriously need to make up my mind.

We stop in front of them. They open the door and sit down in Justin's black range rover SUV.

"Hey Biebz! Hey Vic!" Zayn comes in first, he sits in the back with Harry, Louis and Liam. I get out of the car. I have to sit on someone's lap, and that someone happens to be Niall. He smiles at me and sits down. I look in back of our car to see our security going into the car in back of ours. I wave at Kenny, Justin's personal body guard, to signal we're good to go. I get in and sit on Niall's lap.

"Hey love." He pokes me.

"Hey Nialler!" I poke him back. I look behind me and smile at the guy's. Louis' cuddling up to Harry, Liam is showing Zayn something on his phone and Niall is having a conversation about something with Justin. Louis notices me staring at everyone, so we start to talk. I seriously love talking to him, he's so hilarious.

"So last night, I talked with my girlfriend..." He stares at me.

"Ah cool.... Wait, what girlfriend?" I look shocked and... Confused?

"You! Silly." He laughs and smiles at me. I laugh too, he's so weird. I look away to blush, as 'What Makes You Beautiful' starts playing. I grin and look up at Niall... He's staring at me with adoring eye's.

"Did anyone ever tell you, your eye's are beautiful?" He whispers in my ear.

"Well... No, not really.. Thanks." I look down and blush. He just said my eyes were beautiful.... I swear I'm going to faint soon.

We get to the amusement park. The security was nice enough to close down the park, so we have the whole place to ourselves. Justin parked the car. We open the door. I jump off Niall's lap and wait for everyone to get out. We start walking to the gates. Niall walks on my left and Louis on my right. Louis grabs my hand and starts swinging it. I laugh. Niall grabs my other hand. I look up at him and I smile.

"We're going on that roller coaster!" Justin announces to everyone as we go inside. I don't say a word. I walk with everyone to the ''line''. I let go of their hands and sit down on the bench near the ride. Louis and Niall see me and stop.

"What are you doin'?" Niall looks at me in confusion.

"Well, I'm sitting." I smile.

"Yeah, but why?" He sits next to me. Louis walks to stand in front of me.

"I'm scared of rides." I frown.

"Then why did you decide we come here then?" Before I can answer, I see Justin and Harry running towards me.

''You're so going on it!" Justin yells.

"WHAT!? NO!!" He gives me an evil look.

"Oh, yes you are!" He picks me up against my will. He's only holding my legs. I almost fall off the bench.

"NO! BIEBER, I SWEAR TO GOD PUT ME DOWN!!!"

"Harry, would you help me out?"

"Harry! I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!" He laughs and picks up my upper body. They both start running to the ride. Niall and Louis follow.

"Just get her to sit next to us." Louis says pointing at himself and Niall. Justin laughs.

"No problem there." They go up the stairs and put me down in the middle of a 3 seated cart. Louis sits on my left and Niall sits on my right. I'm shaking like crazy. They pull down on the safety thing, to keep up secured in the cart.

"N-niall... L-louuis... d-does t-this ride..... go upside d-down?" Louis holds onto my hand.

"No, don't worry." Niall puts his hand on my knee. I'm breathing really fast. Maybe I'll finally faint or be unconscious.. Yeah that would be good...

"You ready shawty?" Justin screams from the cart behind us.

"YOU ARE DEAD BIEBER!!!"

"Ah don't worry, I'll just owe you one!Just relax."

"I can't relax you idi--" Niall puts his arm around me and Louis tighten his grip.

"Vic look at me..." Niall says. I turn my head and look at him in the eye's. I'm scared... More terrified. The ride starts to move, I think I'm going to have a heart attack. I start breathing hard.

"I'm going to tell you something right after the ride... Concentrate on what that something is, and you won't be so scared." He kisses my cheek. And that's all I remember from that ride. It felt like a complete blur.... Then it started to rain.