Telling The Truth

Chapter 25: Telling The Truth

"And then there were two." Liam says, with me by his side. We're still doing the twitcam. Everyone else got tired and went to bed.

"Yup, what do we do now?" I ask all dramatically and he laughs.

"I don't know... Let's order cookies!"

"At 2 o'clock in the morning?" I giggle.

"Of course! 24 hour delivery!" He says all happily. He picks up his cell phone and dials a number.

"Hello, I want an order of a dozen chocolate chip cookies!" He smiles all excitedly at me.

"Yes... The name's Payne...." He gets up and walks somewhere else. I smile at the camera.

"Hello, got any questions for me?" I ask, while Liam is ordering. I start reading some questions.

"Nope, I'm not dating Liam!" I had to answer that one. "Liam and I are best pals. I would never date him. No offense Liam." I laugh as he comes back, with a fake sad face. I poke him and look back at the questions.

"Lily101D asks, are you dating anyone in the b-?" Liam stops talking, when he quickly realizes what he just said. I'm about to say no, when Liam says the unthinkable. "Oh... Crap." I look at him with an angry look. What do I say now? They obviously know now that I'm dating someone from the band.

"VIC! THE MOST AMAZING THING JUST HAPPENED!" I hear Louis yelling. I notice him running towards the couch, when I turn around.

"What is it?" I ask. He literally grabs me by the waist, and lifts me up.

"Hurry up!" Zayn says from his room. With Louis still carrying me, we go to Zayn's room. Louis puts me down and closes the door. He makes his way next to Zayn and his computer.

"Thought you were asleep." I put my hands on my waist and look at them weird. They laugh at my look and I frown. I put my hands down and smile.

"We were listening to the twitcam and then we heard the question and I decided to make a diversion!" Zayn says happily.

"WE, decided." Louis smirks at me.

"THANK YOU!" I run up to Zayn and hug him.

"No problem." He smiles and lets me go. I run to Louis and kiss him quick on the mouth.

"I didn't know what to answer when Liam said 'Oh, crap'."

"Well, you could've said yes... But I would rather discuss it with you before we tell the whole world." Louis says.

"In my opinion... I think you guy's should tell...." Zayn says. I sit down on his bed.

"Really?...." I ask unsure.

"Well... I don't know." Louis looks at me. I give him a, 'I have no idea' look.

"I'll leave you two, to talk?" Zayn asks. I nods. He walks away, out of his room and closes the door behind him.

"Do you think it's time we should tell the world?" I ask Louis. He stands in front of me and takes my hands.

"I'd love to tell the world, that I'm in love with you.... But you'd be in more danger." He looks at me in the eyes.

"I won't... I'll have you to protect me! And I have awesome ninja skills!......Besides, I've got Justin, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry to protect me too." I get up quickly and hug him tight.

"Right, I forgot." He laughs and lets me go.

"Then tell the world!" I extend my arms wide and smile.