Chapter 14: What's with the Pudding?

A/n:

It's your friendly neighborhood author man here! I just wanted to say, pudding in Japan looks like Flan here in America. I love flan. That's it.

*Y/n POV*

It had been a tough few days. I've had jobs for the last two weeks, not allowing any time to go to the school. I also had no time to talk to Irina, but truth be told, I don't have the heart to tell her what happened to Lovro.

Well, anyway, me and Red were heading to the class, late of course. We got there and started walking up the hill to the classroom, where I saw the children building something.

"Hey, Karma!" I yelled, getting his attention.

"What's up bro?"

"What the hell's going on?"

"This is Kaede's idea." He explained, "We're using her skill in making pudding to try to kill Koro-sensei."

"Weeeellll..." I was confused. "Okay."

I walked inside the classroom and was met with Karasuma and Irina. Irina walked up to me and gave me a kiss, which I returned.

"Hey Irina."

"Hey baby."

"So, did you hear their plan?" I asked.

"Yeah, they're using Kaede's pudding to kill the octopus." Karasuma replied.

"Yep, puddings been weaponized." I said, putting my hands behind my head, "The world's gone insane."

We let the kids do their thing all day. We stayed inside, Karasuma doing work and Irina and I playing every card game under the sun; poker, blackjack, casino, you name it. I won a couple hundred dollars on those games.

"Aww, come on, you can't take money from your girlfriend!" Irina complained as we left the school to my car.

"Don't hate the player, hate the game." I said as Irina, Red, and I got in the car, "I wonder what their gonna do with Kaede's pudding."

"I'll care about that tomorrow," Irina said, "Right now, I'm going to make you pay tonight."

"Oh boy, this is gonna be bad."

[Timeskip]

Me and Irina arrived at the class the next morning, we decided to leave Red at home. I looked up, and my mouth went wide when I saw the giant pudding in front of me. We went inside and saw everyone talking to Koro-sensei. Suddenly, he flew outside, digging in on the pudding.

Suddenly, Kayano freaks out. She really loves that pudding. All of a sudden, Koro-sensei flies behind the students, holding up the bomb.

"Hehehe, nice try, but I smelled the bomb!"

I spoke from behind him, "Let me guess, you dug under and removed the bomb, deactivating it?"

"That is correct!" His face changed to show his "correct" face.

"Well, let's dig in. I want some pudding."

We all started to dig in on the pudding, the kids chatting among themselves.

It came time for training, so I called the students, "Okay kids, Karasuma wants to go over parkour today, so let's hop to it."

We went through the class, the kids seemed to be having a lot of fun. Karasuma then suggested something, "Okay class, we're going to play 'Assassin Cops and Robbers.'"

Basically, the kids run into the forest to hide from Karasuma, who chases them. Kids that are caught go to jail, where Koro-sensei keeps them trapped. Me and Irina just sat by and watched, and it was funny.

Some of the kids tricked Koro-sensei into allowing them to escape, and it pissed Karasuma off. It was hilarious.

Anyway, after that, class went on as normal. When Irina was done, she and I went home and prepared for the next day.