Chapter 19: Time's Up

*Y/n POV*

I was sitting under a tree in the field. The class was inside, apparently making a yearbook to show the activities of Class E. I couldn't care less.

You'd think with the world ending in eight days, I'd be a little more worried. But no. I have faith in my class.

But, something else was going on. Number 9 had informed me of a strange satellite that the Japanese government set up without telling anyone. I couldn't tell anyone that I knew, that could just cause more problems.

*click!* I heard a camera go off. I opened my eyes to see Koro-sensei standing there with a camera.

"Delete that picture or I swear to god..."

He just laughed and flew away. I looked around and saw something moving in the forest. It looked to be a figure dressed in full camouflage.

I stood up and followed the figure. I kept following him all the way to the bottom of the hill. That's when he disappeared.

"What the-"

I was hit in the head with something, really, really hard.

[Timeskip to the kids taking on the SDF]

*Karma's POV*

Me and Nagisa watched as our classmates started shocking the man with tasers. And they kept shocking him.

"A little brutal, don't you think?" I asked Nagisa.

"Yeah."

I looked down. I was worried, to say the least. I hadn't seen Y/n since the day the government tried to kill Koro-sensei with their space laser.

Nagisa must've seen how I looked, because he said, "Listen, I know you're worried about Y/n, but we have to focus on the mission right now. Y/n will be fine, he's tough."

"Thanks, Nagisa."

*Third person POV*

As for the a fore mentioned Y/n, he was trapped. Bound in chains that would burn his tentacles. One on each wrist, one held his legs to the ground, and another was around his neck.

Oh look, he's waking up.

*Y/n POV*

I woke up, feeling the chains wrapped around different parts of my body.

"What the hell?"

the door opened up and I saw a man in a black suit come into the room.

"Ah, you're up." He spoke, "Don't worry, this is just a precaution. You'll be set free after Koro-sensei is killed."

I stayed silent, just staring at him. "If you're worried about your brother and girlfriend. She's with Karasuma watching a security feed of Koro-sensei and your brother is at his home."

Good, Irina and Karma are safe. I can let loose when I get the chance.

The man left the room, locking it behind him.

I was left alone, trying to find a way to escape my chains.

[Timeskip]

Okay, I'm bored.

I couldn't figure out how to escape from here. I just had to hope my class had a plan to kill Koro-sensei, which, knowing them, they were making their way up the mountain this instant.

Just then, I heard gunshots, then explosions.

"What the-"

I was cut off by the sound of the door flying off it's hinges. when the dust settled, I saw someone I never thought I'd see saving me.

"Ryan."

"Hello Y/n. It's good to see you."

"What the hell are you here for?"

"Ain't it simple, I'm the only person allowed to kill you."

"Then get it over with."

He laughed, "Ah, come on Y/n. Where's the sport in killing you while you're all tied up?" He started undoing my chains. "Besides, your class needs you. They're about to kill him."

I was silent for a moment, "Let's go."

We both unleashed our tentacles and we flew from the room. I had to hold back my speed to mach 5, Ryan's top speed. We reached an open door, and Ryan started talking, "This is the entrance, the class is right below us."

I looked down, and he was right. The class was right below us. Koro-sensei was laying on the ground, an the class was holding him down. I watched Nagisa stab him. As he did, I covered my heart with my hand, "A good man has fallen today."

I felt a massive gust of wind, and turned around to see that Ryan had flown off, leaving a note stabbed into the ground with the knife and the gun that the government took from me. The note simply read, 'Assassinate you later.'

I crumpled the note, shoving it in my pocket. I flew down to the class, where everyone was crying. I just put a hand on Karma's shoulder, I really didn't know what to say. Karasuma and Irina came up the hill. In utter silence, we led the students back to the class.

After everyone was in the class looking at the diplomas and yearbooks Koro-sensei left behind, I went to the teacher's room. I saw a picture on the desk and picked it up. It was a picture of Karasuma, me, Irina, and Koro-sensei. I flipped it over and saw a note fro Koro. 'I know you travel light, so I figured a large book wouldn't be easy to move with.'

When the government agents came up the hill, Karasuma told them what happened. They packed up and took off, apparently satisfied with what happened.

I stared at the sky, where I swore I could see Koro-sensei's face, with the moon surrounding his face.

Well, what's left of the moon, after all.