Surprise [P80]

.............................

Janet's POV

"That large painting of Elle and I goes into the master bedroom! I want it above the bed!" Elle smiled and walked in, holding Eissa's hand as he tried his best to walk in his Adidas shoes.

"..ma!" I looked down at him and grinned.

"Hello, my little Eisses!" He grinned and stomped his feet happily as Elle picked him up and handed him to me. I kissed his cheek as Elle fed him more of his snacks.

"Everything going well up here?" I smiled at her,

"So far, yes. How's everything in the living room?" She smirked,

"Wonderful if I do say so myself. We should be heading back to the house to get the rest of our things, baby." I smiled and nodded, feeling her arms around me.

We pecked lips repeatedly before feeling Eissa pushing his face between our faces like he'd usually do whenever he wanted kisses. Elle giggled and smothered his face in kisses while I did the same. One of the movers laughed at us as Eissa giggled uncontrollably.

"Let's get back to the house, babygirl." She grinned bashfully and looked away as we made our way out of the house. I loved how shy she'd get from the petname. Eissa held up a cereal treat to my mouth and I smiled as I pretended to eat it. He grinned and quickly pulled it away from my lips then ate it.

............................

Once we arrived to the house, Elle slid out of the limo with Joey's help then waited for me. I got out behind her and smiled as we made our way inside for what would be our last. I got the last bit of my things then stopped once I noticed Elle wasn't around.

"Grace?"

............................

Elle's POV

I made my way into my old room and smiled, grabbing a few of my oils and lotions that I had left. I sat on the bed and stared at myself through the full body mirror, playing back all the memories. I was going to miss it here.

I chuckled and rubbed my stomach, remembering how Eissa stuck onto me when I first walked in his room and saw Wissam holding him. That was my baby and now I'd have another one. As I finished up and headed out of the bedroom, I wiped a stray tear from my eye and walked downstairs.

I knew if Janet saw me crying, she'd wonder what happened, so I tried my best to keep my composure. I walked up to the mirror and wiped my eyes as more tears fell. Janet's body slowly appeared in the reflection and I lost it. She laughed and hugged me from behind as I cried softly. She swayed me softly and kept kissing my cheek.

"I know it's hard, but this isn't the end. We're starting fresh, Grace. Something we should have done a long time ago." I nodded and wiped my tears, turning to her.