The End[P96]

This is, "2" Enjoy!

................................

Janet's POV

3 Years Later

I walked up the hill and smiled with Janelle on my shoulders. She grinned and stared at all of the sunflowers, brushing her small hand across their petals. I smiled and watched as Eissa ran around, staring at all of the flowers.

"Mommy, they're huge!" I laughed at Eissa and smiled,

"I know, Eisses."

"Flowers.." I smiled wider and glanced up at her. She had a voice like her mother's; prominent and bold.

"Yes, they're sunflowers." She picked the petal off of one and stared at it. I shook my head and chuckled, "Don't pick them, love bug. You wouldn't want them to die."

She gasped and tried to put it back as I giggled at her. We sat in the field together as Eissa watched the bees.

"Mommy?" I looked at him and smiled,

"Yes?"

"Why do the bees sting?" I stared at him for a moment and smiled,

"They only sting when they feel threatened." Janelle smiled at them and giggled,

"Bees are nice!" I fixed her headwrap,

"Yes, they are, lovebug."

She grinned and plopped down on me. I smiled and smoothed out her overalls. I had to admit that I thought Janelle would be lighter than she was, but somehow, her melanin found her. She had the same complexion as her mother and thought the exact same as her.

I chuckled and watched as she cuddled into my sundress and smiled. Eissa made his way over as well and laid against me as we stared out at the sky.

"Is mama up there?" I smiled at him and nodded,

"Yes.. she's up there looking down at her little Eiei." He grinned wide and sighed happily.

"Mama's a cloud?" I laughed at Janelle.

"No, lovebug, she's up there with Uncle. Remember?" She gasped and nodded happily.

"Oh! Eiei, mama with God." He looked at her and smiled,

"I know! Mommy said so."

I chuckled at the both of them and sighed. This moment was perfect. As the sun began to set across the land and the bees buzzed their way home, I sang softly, hoping the wind would carry my words up to heaven.

"I wish I knew how,

It would feel to be free.

I wish I could break,