1. Nightmare

Y/N walked down the street on her way home with a cigarette in her hand. She brought the filtered stick up to her lips and took a long slow drag.

"I really need to quit these." The 19 year old muttered as she took one last drag and threw the half finished cigarette to the ground. Her boot immediately stepped over the lit cancer stick and put it out.

Just as soon she lifted her head from the ground passengers from a car all yelled "freak!"

"Yeah yeah fuck you." Y/N grumbled as she was used to it. It was a daily thing to be called freak, satanist, witch, etc etc...

And all this happened to her was because she was a Goth. And you know how people can be so judgmental and mean.

After the mean comments it didn't really bother her much anymore.

Y/N loved her dark avant-garde look. She loved her black back combed hair and her dark lipstick and her crazy colored contacts that made people scared of her.

"I fucking kick ass." Y/N said to herself as she walked home with her head high because she loved who she was. And no mean comments or weird looks would change her.

Penny watched as Y/N walked home from her work in town. He's watched since he's woken up and he wished he could have her.

Honestly he could if he wanted to. First he needs to find out what she's afraid of though which has been hard for Penny because she doesn't seem to be scared of anything.

"Eat her!" Pennywise whispered to himself as he watched the young girl dressed all in black walk past the sewer drain. Her scent was killing him. He wanted so badly to snatch her and devour every bit of her body.

So what was holding him back? Maybe he couldn't because he felt more than hunger for her.

"Y/N!" Penny screamed from the sewer drain and she quickly turned around. She stared as golden orbs watched her.

"Fuck off." Y/N spit and kept walking. She wasn't about fuck with some freak in the drain calling her.

Soon Y/N arrived home to her one bedroom apartment and her little black ball of fur Salem.

"Hi my little witch!" Y/N exclaimed as Salem came running up to her meowing his little heart out.

"Someone's hungry." She said as she poured food into his bowl and watched as he devoured it like he hasn't eaten in years.

"Tell me about it." Pennywise whispered as he watched from the shadows of the dark hallway.

Y/N made her way into the hallway switching the light on and Penny was nowhere to be seen.

It was around 7:30 at night so Y/N decided she'd take a shower and lay down for the night. She turned on the shower and discarded all her clothes. Quickly hopping in the shower Y/N let the water flow over her face. Her mascara and eyeshadow ran down her face. She looked like a prom queen gone wrong.

After 30 minutes Y/N finally got out and put on her comfy clothes.

And of course Pennywise watched from inside the closet.

When she had clothes on she also wiped down her face with a makeup remover cloth to get any remaining makeup left.

Once finished she brushed her teeth and it was already 8:30. By this time Y/N was tired and ready for bed.

"Salem! Bedtime!" Y/N yelled and her little kitty came running in. Y/N switched off her lamp and got into a comfy position. She laid there for about 5 minutes already falling fast asleep until Salem started mewling. His little black body went towards the closet and started making that awful fighting/hissing noise cats make.

"Salem!" Y/N said exhausted and his sounds only got louder. This time Y/N lifted up on her elbow and saw two golden lights peering from inside her dark closet.

Her heart dropped and her eyes began to water and she watched the lights lift higher into the air.

"Fucking wake up." She whispered over and over rubbing her eyes.

"You aren't sleeping Y/N." Pennywise whispered menacingly as he started coming out of the closet. His claws wrapped around the wooden door frame and his tall lanky body lowered so he wouldn't hit his head. Drool dripped from his bottom lip as he stared back at Y/N. She hasn't moved or said a word. Only stared because she couldn't believe this is real.

This is not happening. This is a fucking nightmare. She thought to herself.

"I. Don't. Think. So. Y/N." The horrifying clown said as he waved his index finger back and forth.

Y/N couldn't take it anymore. She thought the dark was playing tricks on her and if she turned the light back on it would all disappear.

A high pitch laugh erupted from the clown as he watched her panic over the darkness.

"Nope. It's not the dark playing tricks on you my dear sweet Y/N." Pennywise said while emphasising the last letter of her name.

"Please. All my money is in my drawer right there." Y/N pointed to the dresser adjacent to her bed.

Pennywise's eyes rolled in the back of his head as he was beginning to become annoyed.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." Penny looked at her with one eye while the other lazily floated off center.

Quickly he jumped in her bed and laid right next to her.

And it caused Y/N to gag because his smell was putrid. He smelled of old garbage and sewer water.

"That fucking smell." Y/N thought to herself afraid to speak out loud. But it didn't matter.

"Rude!" The clown sneered at her his face inches away from hers.

"Just please leave me alone. Please take whatever you want and go!" She screamed as tears ran wildly down her face.

Penny pursed his lips for a moment while he watched her cry.

His finger lifted towards her cheek trying to catch a rolling tear and Y/N flinched away.

Then he spoke.

"What if I want you?" And a large screech blew out of Y/N's mouth as Pennywise wrapped his large arms around her and drug her into the darkness.

------------------------------------------

So what do you think? I hope you like it? 😁😂 I hope it's not too bad. Idk I just wanted to get into it? Like I know a build up is nice and all but I just wanna be in ur face like boom bitch here's penny!! 😂😂😂