No kisses (Prank)

Note: Gender-Neutral imagine

Y/N POV

As you were in your living room with your laptop while scrolling through YouTube looking for a prank to do to your lovely girlfriend Kendall Jenner, you came across an 'I don't want to kiss you prank' and a light bulb lighted up in your head to do it.

So the next day, you readied your camera and filmed. "Hello, my dear young intellectuals! I came to let y'all know that I'm going to prank Kenny by not giving her kisses for today. Take note I'll be putting one or two cameras for a different view angle --- maybe, I don't know but yeah, she will be getting home now from a brunch with her sisters and when she's home the prank will start, so without further mumbling from me let's get started"

You walk out to your living room and fixed the cameras. You turned on the TV and the Xbox, you then started playing some video games.

After 30 minutes or so, she came and while you took a break from the game and got some food.

"Babyyyyy" Kendall shouted, "I'm homeee" she added but you didn't reply

You now, put on your earphones and listened to some music while munching on some foods. As you were "busying" yourself she saw you and immediately jump into your side and said, "Babe, baby, Loveeee, hey notice me?"

"Yes?" you remove your earphones for a moment "Give me a kiss" she demanded as she leans forward but you move your head so she ended up kissing the side of your neck.

"Why did you do that?" she glared at you "What you mean?" as you try to act innocent "What do you mean, what I mean? You know what I mean baby" "No I don't babe" you argued

She leaned forward again and you put your hand between your face and hers. Now you saw her got more annoyed, "See!" as she pointed at your hands "You don't want me to get a kiss" she pouted, oh, how much you want to kiss that away but you need to focus. So you reasoned, "I'm just not in the mood right now baby" "Bullshit. Didn't you miss me?" she pouted more as she sat on your lap, "Of course I do baby" "Then give. me. a. goddamn. kiss. now." she demanded as she held your face leaning but you stopped her that almost made you two fall from the couch. "Babyyyyyy" she groaned, "I want kisses" as she keeps on leaning, holding you in place and you kept on dodging everything.

So, seems like she got fed up and stand "Fine, don't give me kisses then. You can't even kiss well." she sassed as she walked away

"Oh wow, are you getting all mad at me? Now, you saying stuff against me" you said a bit louder for her to hear

You walked up to the camera, "Shit guys, I think I pissed her off. But I think she's gonna come back I know her too well. She might just change her clothes into something more comfortable. Anyway, let's just wait for her to come back.

After 15 minutes

Kendall came back and sat farther from you as you both watch the game of thrones on Netflix.

After some time you felt someone move and when you look in her direction she's about to jump onto you. You catch her and she held your face but before she can steal a kiss, you strategically avoided her.

"Babyyyy" she whined, "What did I do??? please tell me. I'm tired and I just wanted to have your kisses, pwetty pwease" she continued as she gave you her best puppy eyes "Oh no, baby. You are cute but it's a no" she pouted.

"Okay fine, come here" as you squished her cheeks with one hand and she just pouted her lips more as she leans, you pull back and laughed.

She got annoyed and throw a pillow at you, "Now you really won't get any" you teasingly threatened, and when you were going to stand she immediately pulled you back down and cling herself to you "Oh no no no no, I'm sorry" she pouted "I just did that because you won't give me a kiss" and you just ignored her.

"Pwease, just a little kiss pwease" "How about a massage? I'll give you one" "I'll let you play all night, just kiss me please" she begged as tears threatening to escape her eyes.

Oh good Lord, you can't hold on anymore so, you teased her again for the last time, "Okay, fine" as you leaned in, you just hugged her instead of giving a kiss. Then she whines and cried, "Babyyyyy. "

You immediately held her face up"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry baby, I'm just kidding. It was just a prank, please stop crying now. I'm sorry here, I'll kiss you now" you gave her a quick kiss, but she just holds onto it, biting your lips as you gave a quiet moan.

As you break it up, she pouted "Babe, wait I'll just get the camera" "Nooo, don't leave. I want more" as she clings to your back. You stand slowly while she gave you small kisses at the back of your neck.

"So, guys I have successfully won again so two for one, babe" she just snickered and replied, "I hate who even invented this prank" then you chuckled, "It was really fun guys pranking her like that, now if you like this prank please like the video, subscribe and share it. So till then my dear young intellectuals I'mmmm out. Peace!" as you two gave a peace sign and you turning off the camera.

As you put her down carefully and she immediately pulled you down to the couch and kissed you hungrily, after a minute she stops and look at you dead in the eye and said while she kisses you in every word "Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again."

"Noted." That's all you can say after she pulled you back in.

------------

So, Henlo um, hope you like it. Do vote.
I've been watching couples do this prank on YouTube and so why not write one.

Heniwey, hope y'all having a nice weekend.